Leicester to Get Big Area of RRE

Think thats a big mistake. Why not give them tickets for small section, and if they selling like hot cakes the give them more? Atmosphere in Rocky was electric today, and dare i say it, the drum played a big part. Be dead if we give the big rocky to away fans.......

Think thats a big mistake. Why not give them tickets for small section, and if they selling like hot cakes the give them more? Atmosphere in Rocky was electric today, and dare i say it, the drum played a big part. Be dead if we give the big rocky to away fans.......

The club need to make money, simple as

If we only gave them the small section and they sold that out completly and they asked for more we wouldnt be able to give them more as we couldnt sell in any other parts due to segregation issues.

Everyone who took a ticket in the RRE were told from the offset that they would be moved for big games.

At the end of the day the owners need to make the most of the big games by selling as many away tickets as they can and thus have a game where they dont loose money.

I mean if they sell all their allocation for small section then give them more tickets and the large section. Makes no odds to us as we will just go into the area that is available to us on the day. Be false economy if we give them the large bit and they only sell enough for the small bit........

Leicester have been given the large part of the RRE, home fans to be transferred to the small part. I'll be amazed if Leicester bring more than 1,600!

Leicester Get Large Section of RRE

I think you will be amazed then! This club get well over 20,000 at home, it's still early in the season, and they are doing fairly well. They will probably bring over 2,000.

I'm not sure about Huddersfield though, they have had a very poor start, and may not bring more than 1600, and they have also been given the large section.

I think you will be amazed then! This club get well over 20,000 at home, it's still early in the season, and they are doing fairly well. They will probably bring over 2,000.

I'm not sure about Huddersfield though, they have had a very poor start, and may not bring more than 1600, and they have also been given the large section.

On the OS it says season ticket holders have to call in at the ticket office by a specified date to be issued with a new ticket for Hudds.Leicester matches. What will happen if you dont do this ? Can you just turn up on the day of the match and just sit wherever has not been reserved ? I am concerned about reserving a seat for myself and young lad and then on the day being sat somewhere which is not suitable because of people standing etc. Would rather take a chance of just turning up so i can choose where to sit as surely the small end will not be just season ticket holders who have reserved their seats.

Altho I'm a Chaddy Ender to the core as I believe its our spiritual home I must say the atmosphere in RRE looks to be rockin from the Chaddy. Atmos in Chaddy still good but too many empty seats dosnt help. Anyway, was thinkin of migratin over to RRE for some of the bigger games for the atmosphere eg Hudds, Leicester and Leedsscum. OS says ALL ST holders can exchange ST voucher for tickets in small section of RRE for these matches - does this actually mean ALL ST holders or ST holders in RRE only ???. Anyone know ?

I hope the club has a big batch of reserved stickers because after Leeds hudds and Leicester there gonna be everywhere on seats all over the place lol

also if the kids start gobbin off at leicester fans they will get a shock cos their mental!

Edited by KYLEOAFC

On the OS it says season ticket holders have to call in at the ticket office by a specified date to be issued with a new ticket for Hudds.Leicester matches. What will happen if you dont do this ? Can you just turn up on the day of the match and just sit wherever has not been reserved ? I am concerned about reserving a seat for myself and young lad and then on the day being sat somewhere which is not suitable because of people standing etc. Would rather take a chance of just turning up so i can choose where to sit as surely the small end will not be just season ticket holders who have reserved their seats.

you mean to say that if 'your' seat was crap you would sit in another? what a refreshingly simple yet radical idea, will never catch on!!

how many season tickets are there in RRE? will there be netting on the seats? may not be cash entry on turnstiles in RRE for this game, could have a positive knock on effect for the chaddy..

What i meant to say was are the club saying season ticket holders MUST be re-issued with a ticket for the Hudds and Leicester games? And if season ticket holders dont claim the re-issued ticket will they let you in on the day with your season ticket book that is for the large section of the R.R.E. but you then take pot luck on where you will sit or will they refuse entry without this new ticket they are asking you to claim ?

Edited by oldhamfan