Stockport Away

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first heard the confirmation that it was Friday I thought that might have quite a negative impact on our following but having since read that they've only allocated us 2000 tickets anyway I would think we'll still sell out.

Are Stockport not shooting themsleves in the foot a little bit with that allocation? If we're still doing well when the game comes round I'd fancy us to sell a few hundred more than 2000 even on a Friday night, would they not have been better off giving us all that side stand just in case? Or am I underestmating the possibility that Stockport will need more seats than the other 2 stands can hold in order to accomodate their own fans?

plan now is, meet up early afternoon in a pub in Stockport, have a few waters whilst the rest of my mates get drunk. Watch the game, shoot off afterwards to work, get home 7am, sleep, meet up in Glossop in the afternoon, and if Latics have won, watch my mate make a fool of himself

i dont like rugby. hopefully there will be football at 1pm and 5.30pm on sky. usually when we play i miss something like libpool v chelsea and when i cant go, or we dont play its middlesborough v west brom at 1pm then sunderland v bolton later.

Live football

You can drink beer at this match as well :)