To the cup half empty brigade

Alan, I mean Harry, has got a little bee in his bonnet abaht this last word thingy.

This is a serious allegation. Is there any trusted poster who could arrange to simultaneously shoot Harry with a silver bullet whilst skewering him through the heart with a wooden stake which has been soaked in Holy Water, infused with garlic and the sacred relics of 7 Saints, whilst pulling the curtains aside to reveal glaring daylight?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a serious allegation. Is there any trusted poster who could arrange to simultaneously shoot Harry with a silver bullet whilst skewering him through the heart with a wooden stake which has been soaked in Holy Water, infused with garlic and the sacred relics of 7 Saints, whilst pulling the curtains aside to reveal glaring daylight?

Now I feel that i have been libelled.

Can the mods look into this serious allegation and give the corporal a ticking off for alleging that I am in some way the fuhrer chief executive of OAFC. :wink:

PMSL.

If the corporal cares to partake the next trip on the Beardybus I'll kindly introduce myself.

And as for your post Lees, well your punishment should be the further publication of THAT photograph. Time for exile me thinks :grin:

Cheers,

Harry

Now I feel that i have been libelled.

Can the mods look into this serious allegation and give the corporal a ticking off for alleging that I am in some way the fuhrer chief executive of OAFC. :wink:

PMSL.

If the corporal cares to partake the next trip on the Beardybus I'll kindly introduce myself.

And as for your post Lees, well your punishment should be the further publication of THAT photograph. Time for exile me thinks :grin:

Cheers,

Harry

I never suggested you were anybody other than who you say you are, Harran.

Nor have I ever been in the anti-Hardy camp.

Summary.......we SHOULDN'T have squandered a 2 goal lead but we did. We DID however have the mental strength to come from a goal down after conceding 3 goals in under 10 minutes. We HAVE come from being 2 goals down twice already this season. All in all it sends a clear message to our opponents, we play for 90 minutes and can up the tempo to suit. Oh and by the way we have NEVER been good at defending a lead.

Alan, I mean Harry, has got a little bee in his bonnet abaht this last word thingy.

The way it works is that he accuses you of always wanting to have the last word and then adds a point of his own which clearly requires an answer. He will then accuse you of wanting the last word.

As I said-and all this just because I want to see the team to do even better than it has. You'd get more respect on here for wanting them to be a load of crap.

Now there's a weird thing. There's just something abaht this post that I can't quite put my finger on......................something like an echo of a previous poster..............a 'ghostly' presence if you will........................

I'd just like to emphasise that our current success is all down to the Great Leader, comrade Kim Jong Il, who makes the crops grow and the flowers bloom...

lol!

Same old tired jibes.

hey mods, can we please have a "LA LA LA LA LA LA I'VE GOT MY FINGERS IN MY EARS AND I'M NOT LISTENING LA LA LA LA LA" smiley, especially for our demented old dear old friend the Corporal? Pereferably one with a red star evident on it somewhere given his slighty worrying obsession.

Thanks ever so :D

lol!

Same old tired jibes.

hey mods, can we please have a "LA LA LA LA LA LA I'VE GOT MY FINGERS IN MY EARS AND I'M NOT LISTENING LA LA LA LA LA" smiley, especially for our demented old dear old friend the Corporal? Pereferably one with a red star evident on it somewhere given his slighty worrying obsession.

Thanks ever so :D

For demented read: not as optimistic and happy clappy as is normal.

Just like North Korea.

You've got to admit he increases the number of posts and clicks/hits and things... Doesn't OAFC benefit from this? Hmm, <puts conspiracy theorist hat on> maybe he is a "plant" to increase the OWTB MB activity...

Top 3 Conspiracy Theories:

1) Princess Di's death was work of CIA

2) 9/11 was an inside job by US govt.

3) Corporal Jones works for OWTB

:grin:

Guest oa_exile
Parts of this thread are absolutely ridiculous, and I doubt this will be the last word.

It seem's that some are getting confused with the "Last one to post thread". :blink:

Guest sheridans_world
It seem's that some are getting confused with the "Last one to post thread". :blink:

Good point, I'm the winner :grin:

I have the last word

and Corp,

The salary is fine, you did not meet our high expectations.

:moderator: