To the cup half empty brigade

:grin: Who would have taken 5 wins and 2 draws from our 1st seven games? If someone had predicted that before the season started they'd be in a padded cell in a not so comfy jacket.

Been to Tranmere, Col U, Leeds and Hartlepool and beat MK Dons and Millwall at home. Only Cheltenham out of those seven games can be described as a gimme. You could make a case for all 6 of those teams being involved in the promotion frame come the end of the season. 4 games away and three at home played. Plus 10 goal difference. Taylor and Hughesy banging them in.

Udds at home with a chance for a revenge.

Life is crud isn't it? :angry:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just pissed up a 2nil lead against a mid/bottom table team hardly gonna be delighted.

There's a shocker from you, seems your hell bent of stiring things up the past 24 hours. Pool are 9th by the way.

P.S watch the language mate .... is there really a need for you to put the P' word in your post.

There's a shocker from you, seems your hell bent of stiring things up the past 24 hours. Pool are 9th by the way.

P.S watch the language mate .... is there really a need for you to put the P' word in your post.

I think if he continues to spout such nonsense then the letter 'p' might be used to start a word that describes his view of our excellent start :grin:

Or D or T or....(behave!!) :wink:

OK you southern fairy

We've beaten 2 teams away from home and got a draw against 2 more, and 3 of those teams, despite dropping 2 or 3 points at home vs us, are still in the top half. Well, what a poor show that is.

And 2 of our 3 home wins have come against side in the top half too.

Shocking, all our wins and draws should have been against top 6 sides. Shez out.

Just pissed up a 2nil lead against a mid/bottom table team hardly gonna be delighted.

I think this quote here shows the complete arrogance that some of our fans have when comparing us the opposition. And probably why they get so wound up even when we are doing well!

How dare a team of Hartlepools stature ever come back from 2 0 down against the mighty Oldham. Founder members of the PREMIER LEAGUE us! :blink:

I can't see what he did wrong, you Southern ponce...

:lol:

Yeah, yer Southern Shandy Drinking, XR3I driving, Sharon and Tracy humping, blond highlighted, One earring wearing, Chas and Dave listening, Oyster card holding, Boris Johnson voting, congestion charge paying (am I banned yet?), London weighting, soft David Essex wannabe, Southern ponce! :redcard::banned::getmecoat:

Yeah, yer Southern Shandy Drinking, XR3I driving, Sharon and Tracy humping, blond highlighted, One earring wearing, Chas and Dave listening, Oyster card holding, Boris Johnson voting, congestion charge paying (am I banned yet?), London weighting, soft David Essex wannabe, Southern ponce! :redcard::banned::getmecoat:

If Mark had blond highlights he would look like a fat Chris Taylor c Feb 2008