One Club Men

Reading the ongoing thread speculating on Chris Taylors value it occured to me that, should we reach The Championship, he could well go on to be a one club player.

Got me thinking....which one club players have we had? Probably loads if you go back long enough....I cant think of any though! Ian Wood? Did 'The Dodger' play in the City first team? Lets not include players who retired young or dropped out of the game.....Chris Hall for example! :lol:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are adding player who retired through injury add Richard Graham

I thought of Richard Graham but he didn't last very long did he? Suppose he is a poor example though! He presented me with a trophy once upon a time.....

Anyway, an opportunity for the riper members of the board to shine.........

Guest oa_exile
I thought of Richard Graham but he didn't last very long did he? Suppose he is a poor example though! He presented me with a trophy once upon a time.....

He was at the club longer than you think , approx seven years and made more than 150 appearances for the club.

Guest oa_exile

:shock:

I would like it to be known that I shower every day and use deodorant daily ............ Ripe indeed ! :blink: how very dare <_< you

I think Andy Barlow and Roger Palmer are as close as your gonna get in recent times for one club players. I'm sure Nicky Henry would have stayed here as long as possible if Warnock hadn't sold him for Dougie Hodgson! That said I don't think I've seen him at BP since he left?

That up and coming star that Liverpool bought- Harrison I think- who got injured before he could ever play for thr scousers.

i thought redfearn went on to play at other clubs....im sure halifax was one of them....and maybe barnsley.

to be honest i dont think there is that many.....unless you broaden the scope to include other clubs