That Jones boy

id be pretty peed off if i was lomax tho!!!! i dont understand this one!!!

I think Shez bringing Jones in was a reaction to Lomax's poor performance against Uddersfield, I don't think he has ever been truly happy with a righ footed player at LB IMO.

I wouldn't be getting to carried away after just one game either, I thought he did alright not brilliant as some are making out.

I thought we were poor throughout the whole team on friday and nobody had a great game.

I think Shez bringing Jones in was a reaction to Lomax's poor performance against Uddersfield, I don't think he has ever been truly happy with a righ footed player at LB IMO.

I wouldn't be getting to carried away after just one game either, I thought he did alright not brilliant as some are making out.

I thought we were poor throughout the whole team on friday and nobody had a great game.

He was awesome first half. A few times he was nowhere near his man but made up with his pace and put in some excellent challenges.

Surprised no one on here has had a go at him for his orange boots yet.

He was awesome first half. A few times he was nowhere near his man but made up with his pace and put in some excellent challenges.

Surprised no one on here has had a go at him for his orange boots yet.

I like his orange boots. With my eyesight it's the only thing that distinguishes him from Taylor!

The thing that worries me is that Taylor has to track back to cover him when he comes forward. So I felt that was one of the reasons Taylor was a bit quiter in the second half. But I do agree he looks good.

if lomax has been droped for one dodgy diplay why is eardley still in the team!!!

week in week out its down his side teams score i like eardley but i think lomax is geting treated badly but sheridan is the manager and we cant do out about it aprt from geting behind this jones guy so good luck lad o yeah whats the boots all about haha BLACK ONES MATE...

Very pleased with the signing of Jones lets hope he can form a good partnership with Taylor down the left. Anyone know if we have an option of taking him on long term loan??? As for the boots if he produces the goods he can wear what he likes on his feet..

I remember when Davies wore orange boots:D Think he changed em at half time!! lol.

Very pleased with the signing of Jones lets hope he can form a good partnership with Taylor down the left. Anyone know if we have an option of taking him on long term loan??? As for the boots if he produces the goods he can wear what he likes on his feet..

Rubbish. If he turns up with a roast chicken on either foot next Sunday, I am going to buy a season ticket specifically to throw it in Simon Corney's face.

According to the wolves fans on there forums, they were surprised he was offered, and signed a new deal before coming to us, but they reckon its just so they get a fee for him at the end of the season without going to a tribunal.

Northampton fans reckon he's class though, and may have premiership quality in him!

According to the wolves fans on there forums, they were surprised he was offered, and signed a new deal before coming to us, but they reckon its just so they get a fee for him at the end of the season without going to a tribunal.

Northampton fans reckon he's class though, and may have premiership quality in him!

abit to far as a prem player but yeah he looks good i always wonder with players with coloured boots (butcher)

abit to far as a prem player but yeah he looks good i always wonder with players with coloured boots (butcher)

i assume davies and jones had/have orange boots , becuase it was a lovely matching outfit for them when they played in the wolves kit :wink:

I must have been watching a different game but I couldn't see what was so great about him? e.g for their 2nd goal he allowed their guy to get a flick-on to score and gave the ball away at one point when we only had one man back.

So you didnt see his frightening pace and abilty to beat a man?

Also how the hell could he settle into a back 4 after arriving about 2 hours before the game?