Who's the most famous person you've met?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

met the jam on my 16th birthday in liverpool.

weller was acting a 100% tosser...nothing has changed.

bruce and rick kept me and mates entertained with beers!

loads of bands...to many beers to remember.

never met them,but fed the queen,prince philip.

fed and met prince andrew(actually we chatted for a bit-funny and sarcastic-down to earth IMO )john major(talked cricket-seemed to be chuffed that someone wasn't talking politics for a change),loads of other polititians and heads of state.

oh...cannon and ball!

That pissed up fool banged into me about a thousand times while he was pouring beer down his neck and trying to pull some 18 year old girl in the Sports and Social bar.
He was my local MP growing up, he was always wasted in our local trying to pull my scholl mates.

I was in Mid-Wales a few weeks ago and he was still doing the same thing.

Me and my bro actually had to stop that ***** Russell Brand from trying to fire into my bro's girlfriend last year. Ugly smelly scruffy thing he was too. That's what you get for going to cloud 23

The short ratty man with the white suit held my hair back while I threw up in a night club once. Happy days......... :wink:

So that was his secret?! We always wondered how such an ugly little runt managed to get the girls... :laught16:

That's Lee, by the way. Acknowledged on the Stayin' Alive cd as, "the world's only living brain donor ... appears courtesy of his mum."

Such fame in my life... I was with my dad when he asked Derek Wilton (Coronation Street) if he had change for a 20p for the meter. The father (in the show) of that bird in Emmerdale (Katie?) that David Dunn was knocking off stopped in the same B&B/bar as me in Carlisle after the 1-1 draw there. Bet Lynch in, was it the Royal Toby (Castleton) she ran? Eric Gates played the big 'I am' in my local. The Cheeky Girls sat next to me in the pub - it took me ages to figure out why everyone was looking at me, or more to the point that they weren't. Erm, Cyril Smith.

NB. And Anna Friel of course, as she was at the same school as me. But she wasn't as hot or famous then.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

Such fame in my life... I was with my dad when he asked Derek Wilton (Coronation Street) if he had change for a 20p for the meter. The father (in the show) of that bird in Emmerdale (Katie?) that David Dunn was knocking off stopped in the same B&B/bar as me in Carlisle after the 1-1 draw there. Bet Lynch in, was it the Royal Toby (Castleton) she ran? Eric Gates played the big 'I am' in my local. The Cheeky Girls sat next to me in the pub - it took me ages to figure out why everyone was looking at me, or more to the point that they weren't. Erm, Cyril Smith.

NB. And Anna Friel of course, as she was at the same school as me. But she wasn't as hot or famous then.

Anna Friel certainly met a mate of mine once, when we were out in Maddisons in Dale. My mate, who had consumed a number of drinks by this stage, accidentally sat down on the strap of her handbag, at which she took highly exaggerated offence. My mate cordially invited her go away and take her lesbian tendencies with her, over the course of the next 15 minutes. She certainly was tidy back then, before she let Hucknall up her and therefore instantly became an horrifically ugly dog.

The Welsh squad of 91, the Oldham squad of 91 (and various other Oldham players down the years) and a Tottenham team of 91. The rapper Akon (him of 'locked up'). I think I may have met Agneys (sp?) Dean- the model- years ago (i.e. before she was famous- so I can't remember), but I know I've met her designer friend Henry Holland as he was the year above me in school. The prince of some nation in southern Africa (Swaiziland I think), Barry Davies, John Inverdale, Jim Neely and Richie Woodall (boxing commentators). I've met Cyril Smith as well and he's a :censored: but there's personal reasons behind that, plus a couple of England and Wales rugby players but no-one super famous

Edited by rudemedic

I'm disappointed :(

Has no-one met Chico...... :blink:

HAHAHA errrm i have!

When i worked in Bradford he worked at a curry house in Shipley, it was a short distance from work and we went in there, unfortunately so did Chicco and his party of hangers on, i was of the opinion i would hate him, but he actually comes across as a really nice bloke, seems a tad arrogant.

The cringeworthy moment of the night when the owner, his ex boss, asked him the time to which he replied "5 past nine!!!"

Mwahahahaha did he balls he shouted "Its chicco time" and everyone applauded apart from some of us who were too embarressed.

When I was about five, I was standing with my dad in Stockport train station picking someone up. The old man tapped me on the shoulder, and looking over at the wall by the entrance, said 'Son, that's a famous footballer over there.' 'Can I get his autograph, dad?' asked the starstruck jss. The affirmative answer from the parent was accompanied by a scrap of paper and a pen hastily pulled from inside his pocket.

So I went over, and looked up at the footballer. Pen and paper outstretched, 'Excuse me mister, please can I have your autograph?'.

'I think you want his,' responded my target, pointing to his left. According to my father, Frank Stapleton was not too impressed.

and the really famous guy from Corrie... dont watch the sodding thing but the 50ish yoear old bloke with blondish floppy hair in a side parting - is it Jack Duckworth?

Ken Barlow i think.

On a theme i bumped into Dierdre Barlow quite literally walking into a newsagents in Manchester she dropped her fags and i picked them up for her. I remember thinking how tall she was and how veiny her neck was