Demar phillips?

It's great business sense that isn't it? So currently he is stuck in their stiffs and Stoke carry on paying his wages in full. Bit of a shame that one.

and to add,if he's not getting first team football sharpish,his work permit will be refused when up for renewal,then he's lost out personally too.

stoke haven't handled it all too clever really.

and to add,if he's not getting first team football sharpish,his work permit will be refused when up for renewal,then he's lost out personally too.

stoke haven't handled it all too clever really.

Premier greed - albeit short term - mentality it seems. "We're here now so sod anyone not quite part of it"

Stoke have always been like that though. They dug their heels in about Gareth Owen as well demanding a fee for him. I'm pretty glad Phillips didn't join us, I wasn't too sure on him. He's a good but more often than not he would have been a frustrating player.

Stoke have always been like that though. They dug their heels in about Gareth Owen as well demanding a fee for him. I'm pretty glad Phillips didn't join us, I wasn't too sure on him. He's a good but more often than not he would have been a frustrating player.

Couldn't have been more frustrating than Davies!!!!

Negative comments about Phillips, everyone wanted him whilke he was here on loan... I only saw 1 half against Bradford, he looked very good going forward but a bit afraid to stick his boot in, I would have happily had him here on loan.. Agree with the other point about it being unfair on him, the lad wanted to come and could have put himself in the shop window aswell as playing regulary - all for the sake of 50 grand?....if thats true Stoke are out of order

Negative comments about Phillips, everyone wanted him whilke he was here on loan... I only saw 1 half against Bradford, he looked very good going forward but a bit afraid to stick his boot in, I would have happily had him here on loan.. Agree with the other point about it being unfair on him, the lad wanted to come and could have put himself in the shop window aswell as playing regulary - all for the sake of 50 grand?....if thats true Stoke are out of order

If he was that good, 50 grand would have been well worth it no? ala luke Beckett :wink:

Edited by futchers briefs

I've never wanted him to sign cheers, decent player but his positioning is woeful!