Jon Gaunt

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In todays Sun columnist Jon Gaunt in light of the recent Luke McCormick trial, describes Oldham Athletic as having the morals of an alley cat for signing lee hughes and something else i cant remember.

The ignorant fat prat

I’m not religious but Jesus said “let him who has never sinned cast the first stone”. Now whose book of morals are these people referring to?

I’d also like Gaunt to re-read the sun on the day of the Everton game, to see the rather nice article that was written about the baldey bouncer lookalikey.

I’m not religious but Jesus said “let him who has never sinned cast the first stone”. Now whose book of morals are these people referring to?

I’d also like Gaunt to re-read the sun on the day of the Everton game, to see the rather nice article that was written about the baldey bouncer lookalikey.

Carn't abide people trying to tarnish the club from some illusion of moral high ground.

I can tell hes an armchair supporter, hes on talksport isn't he?

Edited by KiDdErZ

One of his articles (which was based entirely on his account of things that had happened to him) had me in stitches when I found out the truth behind it – I’d love to post up all the details but it would be professionally unwise in the extreme. I’ll just say that he is a pompous, arrogant lying fool.

One of his articles (which was based entirely on his account of things that had happened to him) had me in stitches when I found out the truth behind it – I’d love to post up all the details but it would be professionally unwise in the extreme. I’ll just say that he is a pompous, arrogant lying fool.

It is kind of noticeable that he doesn't tend to question his morals despite having a company that went into liquidation. I wonder what the children of those affected and left without the money his company owed them felt?

Let him without sin cast the first stone indeed.

Guest oa_exile
In todays Sun columnist Jon Gaunt in light of the recent Luke McCormick trial, describes Oldham Athletic as having the morals of an alley cat for signing lee hughes and something else i cant remember.

The ignorant fat prat

Due to the very Morals of The Sun , it does not sell very well in Merseyside :)

The ignorant fat prat

Twas listening to talksport the other day,whilst painting the stairs and the McCormick debate was on,The fat prick was itching to bring up anything about Hughes,but the way the talking was going(agree with him or he will cut you off),he couldn't say a word..........Coventry v Oldham F.A cup 3rd round the fat prick would get an entire show out of that

Twas listening to talksport the other day,whilst painting the stairs and the McCormick debate was on,The fat prick was itching to bring up anything about Hughes,but the way the talking was going(agree with him or he will cut you off),he couldn't say a word..........Coventry v Oldham F.A cup 3rd round the fat prick would get an entire show out of that

Take Hughes out of it and I think he is very good

Take Hughes out of it and I think he is very good

i heard the fat :censored: on the radio the other day telling some punter to come down after his show and he kick :censored: out of him,ok for him to hide behind his radio mike,minder and chueffer driven car that whisks him away,the mans a self important knobhead who belittles anyone who doesnt share his opinion ,arsehole thinks hes god.

He's not exactly wrong is he?

We've been there before Coco. A lot of us think he is wrong in denying a man the chance to rebuild his life after serving his time in jail for a crime he committed. It's perfect for Gaunt to get on his moral high horse about though and pretend he's somehow on a higher plane than the majority of normal thinking folk.

He actually didnt mention Lee Hughes in the column tho did he? He was definitley referring to the issue, and as much of a cock that Gaunt is, I dont think what he said in his column today was wrong.

It was something along the lines of (i cant quote cos i left the paper at work) "In 3 1/2 year McCormick will be 28, relatively young for a goalkeeper. There will be a club somewhere with no morals (and yes, Im talking about you Oldham) who will sign him". Now basically, if we are to go along the route of signing someone like Hughes (which we did) then we are opening ourselves up to digs like this....and basically we cannot complain too much about it.

Plus, who care what John Gaunt really thinks?

Plus, who care what John Gaunt really thinks?

Obviously he is paid to piss people of, but those of us investigating the tin hat market in anticipation of Millwall away could do without people like him sticking their nose into it. He encourages the scum who think they will show how manly they are if they act like he makes out he would like to towards Hughes.

Due to the very Morals of The Sun , it does not sell very well in Merseyside :)

A newsagent in Anfield burnt it in the street on that Alexei Sayle programme on Liverpool. It was a proud moment.

Pissed enough to tell us your story about him yet, leeslover? Go on, you know you want to.

Pissed enough to tell us your story about him yet, leeslover? Go on, you know you want to.

When I am, I won't be able to type :wink: Would love to, but I'd get sacked. It's probabably funnier to me than it would be to Joe Punter anyway, but I can assure you the man is a cock.