Gone but not forgotten!

I'm sure it's not the same for others, but for me, I'm relishing this tie tomorrow night not coz they're top of the league but coz I really grew to hate these 2yrs ago!!! We've not played Scunny since they kicked us all over the Gladstone park, scored a lucky scruffy goal, then played with 9 men (should've been 7 by the end!) with every man in their own half!!! I hope Shez uses this in the changing room tomorrow, especially for the likes of Eardley, Taylor and Gregan who played that day!

Then Adkins had the gaul to say how brilliant they were and tried making us look like cheats (Taylor especially) who'd got his men sent off...

I really, really hope we stuff them tomorrow!!!

Can't end the post without mentioning Gary Mc!!!...boy did he give us some goals to celebrate...including the equaliser that day!

I've not had a good word to say for them since then. Not with all the tea in China thrown in would I trade a season of that for promotion. Utterly cynical fouling from the off yet they were screaming like babies about being penalised, and it reached it's highlight when Keough had a chance to break away and maybe take it away into a corner but kicked for touch rugby union style and ran back to the edge of his box.

I gotta agree with the BB80, i cant stand this side after that day, and come a very close second for teams i dont wanna see get promoted (leeds no.1 obviously)

I still remember going absolutely mental when we scored at theirs, i think more so because it felt like justice was done to some point, plus i was grabbing anyone i could and hugging/throwing them about :grin: lol

I gotta agree with the BB80, i cant stand this side after that day, and come a very close second for teams i dont wanna see get promoted (leeds no.1 obviously)

I still remember going absolutely mental when we scored at theirs, i think more so because it felt like justice was done to some point, plus i was grabbing anyone i could and hugging/throwing them about :grin: lol

That's why i fell over the row in front then :grin: (nowt to do with the 6 pints of nectar beforehand!)

That's why i fell over the row in front then :grin: (nowt to do with the 6 pints of nectar beforehand!)

Where you in the row behind me? I nearly died, with my foot lodged three quarters of the way down the back of the seat in front of me and about 17 people on my back. If I'd gone over, I was taking a lot of people with me!

Happy days. Slipping and sliding around on the pitch like bambi on ice. Pitch invasions aren't for me really.

Which is why you pushed me over the barrier onto the pitch with you when you were climbing over.

Least we didnt make the papers like, R.O.A.M. :lol::wink:

What infuriated most that day was Scunny's Keeper Joe Murphy. Absolute c**k.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Cheers Lewis and lads for making it happen! Oh the joy tonight!!!

Thought you might like this one! Sounded like they have a few of the same tactics going for them, but it's a bit different when they don't fluke a goal in front.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

That's for the most dirty cynical hatchet job I've seen in the last decade.

MWHWHWHWHWHWHWWH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought you might like this one! Sounded like they have a few of the same tactics going for them, but it's a bit different when they don't fluke a goal in front.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

That's for the most dirty cynical hatchet job I've seen in the last decade.

MWHWHWHWHWHWHWWH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be fair to them, they played some decent stuff in the 1st half. But their kick, shove, pull and cheat tactics were still evident but the ref decided to let most of it go. He did for both sides though...but Scummy weren't as Scummy as they used to be. For now...

However...it was nice to be on the end of a fluke this time...the 1st goal was just what we needed to instill some missing confidence, no matter how it went in. At the time it did, it was against the run of play and really we could've shipped a few in the first half but for Norm and a few dodgy touches by their lads when through...the goal about-turned the whole game. Even up to our 2nd (a perfect counter-attack if ever there was one) Scummy were still in the game (after hitting the bar seconds before)....after that though, we could've gone on to score in double figures whereas Scummy just looked utterly defeated and broken. I hope they stay that way!!!

Edited by boundaryblue80