Another reason why that boy

Got this via e-mail not sure if it's true, but he is stupid enough for it to be believable.

Evening chaps!

A friend of my mums works at Smith Knight Fay in Stockport and said Craig Davies went in the other day to buy a new car after his engine exploded. He didn't know what the oil light was that kept coming on so didn't do anything about it and basically ran his car into the ground, that's the first reason he's an idiot.

Second reason, while looking at a few motors when they asked him how much he's looking at he said " I'm a footballer I can afford any car" - yeah your such a successful footballer that's why your buying a car from Smith Knight Fay and not the Ferrari garage.

Got this via e-mail not sure if it's true, but he is stupid enough for it to be believable.

Evening chaps!

A friend of my mums works at Smith Knight Fay in Stockport and said Craig Davies went in the other day to buy a new car after his engine exploded. He didn't know what the oil light was that kept coming on so didn't do anything about it and basically ran his car into the ground, that's the first reason he's an idiot.

Second reason, while looking at a few motors when they asked him how much he's looking at he said " I'm a footballer I can afford any car" - yeah your such a successful footballer that's why your buying a car from Smith Knight Fay and not the Ferrari garage.

You lost me from " a friend of my mums "

Evening chaps!

I would imagine he could afford any car in SKF!

Evening chaps!

i can believe all that. and to think people actually pay to watch these morons.

Evening chaps!

After this important information, I for one hope he never plays for Oldham again.

Another reason why that boy, Craig Davies is not wired up correctly!!!

His teeth clearly weren't wired up correctly when he was a kid. He wants to try splashing out on some cosmetic dentistry if he wants to act flash.

Is anyone really going to beileve this badly constructed load of drivel?

So, we are supposed to accept that CD went into SKF and said "I can afford any car" - well I suppose it's plausible. But why was he there? Well, because his previous motor had blown up. And why did it blow up? Because he didn't know what the oil light was.

So we are expected to believe that he went in to buy a new car, and in general conversation he not only said that he knackered his old car, but also that he admitted that it was due to failing to act on the oil light?

And that he had not only identified (or been told) this cause, but also that he was completely unembarrassed by his mistake and prepared to tell anyone, whilst also trying to appear proper Bo, by asserting his playboy "I can buy any car" lifestyle? Incongruous?

Erm, he might have gone to SKF, that's the end of what's believeable in this tale.

CD cant buy a car thats got to be wrong

WOW IMAGINE SOMEONE SEEN HIM IN TESCO WITH HIS NEW CAR... ALL HELL WOULD BRAKE LOOSE...

SHEZ OUT!!!! :angry:

i know when he goes to the gym he quite often parks in the disabled space, i've seen it twice and also been told by a number of people! He maybe feels there should be a 'footballers' space

i know when he goes to the gym he quite often parks in the disabled space, i've seen it twice and also been told by a number of people! He maybe feels there should be a 'footballers' space

.. Maybe its legit? Perhaps his lack of brain-power actually qualifies him for a blue badge?

:wink:

CD cant buy a car thats got to be wrong

WOW IMAGINE SOMEONE SEEN HIM IN TESCO WITH HIS NEW CAR... ALL HELL WOULD BRAKE LOOSE...

SHEZ OUT!!!! :angry:

maybe paul daniesl, cn givw him some magic bloody formula, and ask him to appear in one of those sdmn adverts so poeple can comment bout aomewhere else he should not bolody be