Inevitable

The situation is just laughable. How on earth can we go from having a big squad sorted in record time to this shambles? someone as to be accountable. The last 10 games record to this current state of affairs needs answers from someone. 45 mins Sheridan to sort it out. We need the FA Cup cash, TTA and our small ban of fans cannot keep putting in the cash whne the side out on the pitch just takes home their wage without helping.

Guest FyldeBlue

Well said Lags, the writing is now surely on the wall ? surely the TTA will not put up with this any longer, either we have within the team a players revolt,or a Manager who does not have much of a clue! well indicated by this absolutely no brainer putting out two strikers on loan AND giving permission to play in the F.A.Cup - when we have Lee Hughes on 4 Yellows and only needing to blow on the Ref last week and he was out too.

In reality all started to go wrong when Shez started bringing in loan players ! is this what has caused the unhappiness in the squad ?

Then the events of this week trying to get strikers in on loan ?.....defies any explanation I'm afraid and I can see the big AXE falling in this coming week, sorry but this last few weeks has been a "writing on the wall" spell and the management frailties well and truly exposed.

Sorry Shez you have failed to inspire your players, whatever reasons come out this is down to The Manager.

Well said Lags, the writing is now surely on the wall ? surely the TTA will not put up with this any longer, either we have within the team a players revolt,or a Manager who does not have much of a clue! well indicated by this absolutely no brainer putting out two strikers on loan AND giving permission to play in the F.A.Cup - when we have Lee Hughes on 4 Yellows and only needing to blow on the Ref last week and he was out too.

In reality all started to go wrong when Shez started bringing in loan players ! is this what has caused the unhappiness in the squad ?

Then the events of this week trying to get strikers in on loan ?.....defies any explanation I'm afraid and I can see the big AXE falling in this coming week, sorry but this last few weeks has been a "writing on the wall" spell and the management frailties well and truly exposed.

Sorry Shez you have failed to inspire your players, whatever reasons come out this is down to The Manager.

Prime example of the over-reaction that is rife on here at the moment.

It really isn't that bad guys and gals! Honest! Look, we're 7th! =)

Bad form, needs sorting out, yes, but you'd think John Sheridan had personally knocked at everyone's door and urinited in their face the way people are going on!

As it happens, I don't think the matter of Shez's job even merits discussion at the moment, I think he's great.

Prime example of the over-reaction that is rife on here at the moment.

It really isn't that bad guys and gals! Honest! Look, we're 7th! =)

Bad form, needs sorting out, yes, but you'd think John Sheridan had personally knocked at everyone's door and urinited in their face the way people are going on!

As it happens, I don't think the matter of Shez's job even merits discussion at the moment, I think he's great.

7th and falling fast.

you'd think John Sheridan had personally knocked at everyone's door and urinited in their face the way people are going on!

no you wouldnt, hes hardly had any stick really. but talk of sacking is premature i agree

Davies scores...no surprise really, he's got the ability....i hop he bags a few more, then comes back (if it's not too late!) and shoves a load of comments down a few throats, because if anybody on this board believe Hughes, Smalley and Allessandra are good a good enough strike force to take us into the championship, then they are living in cloud cuckoo land.

By the way....great 2nd half fightback today lads, well done...... :tongue1:

Who gives a toss if he scored for stockport.

Davies had plenty of chances in the team and wasn't performing. How much longer would you have given him? He obvioulsy wasnt happy about being left out and instead of fighting for his place jumped at the chance to go to stockport. Why would you want a player like this?

Underperforming

Bad attitude

High wage?

Rather out than in for me, thankyou.

The situation is just laughable. How on earth can we go from having a big squad sorted in record time to this shambles? someone as to be accountable. The last 10 games record to this current state of affairs needs answers from someone. 45 mins Sheridan to sort it out. We need the FA Cup cash, TTA and our small ban of fans cannot keep putting in the cash whne the side out on the pitch just takes home their wage without helping.

Well said Lags.

Why we loaned out Davies and O'Grady rather than Smalley and Alles is beyond me.

Shez got out of jail yesterday afternoon, and I believe that he struggles with his man-management skills. That is the reason Davies is out on loan and it is not best for our club.

Guest sheridans_world

This makes loads of sense.... not.

Davies - attitude problem, needs goals, on-loan until after the 3rd round of the FA Cup, we aint realistically going past the 4th round anyway, let him play for Stockport, means they'll pay more of his wage.

O'Grady - needs goals - great move sending him to Bury for a month, looking forward to seeing him back, hopefully with a few goals under his belt.

Smalley - Shez plays him as a winger, not a striker, we need him as cover for lidds.

Alessandra - lets loan out the kid who scored a hat-trick against top of the table. Good move.

Bloody rediculous all this.

This makes loads of sense.... not.

Davies - attitude problem, needs goals, on-loan until after the 3rd round of the FA Cup, we aint realistically going past the 4th round anyway, let him play for Stockport, means they'll pay more of his wage.

O'Grady - needs goals - great move sending him to Bury for a month, looking forward to seeing him back, hopefully with a few goals under his belt.

Smalley - Shez plays him as a winger, not a striker, we need him as cover for lidds.

Alessandra - lets loan out the kid who scored a hat-trick against top of the table. Good move.

Bloody rediculous all this.

SW are you saying that yesterday, you were happy with us having only 1 recognised out and out striker (who has scored less than 10 senior goals for us) for an FA cup tie yesterday?

Guest sheridans_world
SW are you saying that yesterday, you were happy with us having only 1 recognised out and out striker (who has scored less than 10 senior goals for us) for an FA cup tie yesterday?

No I wasnt happy about it. Just as I wasnt happy that Lee Hughes got himself a stupid booking against Yeovil last week. Hughesy wanted a booking all match, you could tell by the way he was being. If Hughesy hadnt have been selfish then we wouldnt have had only one striker out yesterday.

I dont know if Ormerod had clearance but he has gone back to Preston with a broken toe. He might have had clearance (why have him in the squad if he's not cleared?)

On the other-side of the coin, I think we should be over-turning Cheltenham with only Lewis on the pitch anyway!

No I wasnt happy about it. Just as I wasnt happy that Lee Hughes got himself a stupid booking against Yeovil last week. Hughesy wanted a booking all match, you could tell by the way he was being. If Hughesy hadnt have been selfish then we wouldnt have had only one striker out yesterday.

I dont know if Ormerod had clearance but he has gone back to Preston with a broken toe. He might have had clearance (why have him in the squad if he's not cleared?)

On the other-side of the coin, I think we should be over-turning Cheltenham with only Lewis on the pitch anyway!

Agree about the Hughes' booking and without going over "very old ground"...we can beat Cheltenham with just Lewis.............How?? we are not performing fluid enough at the moment to beat ANY side with 1 inexperienced centre forward, regardless of how promising he looks