Hughesy

Hes not scored inf 5 games, his last goal was against an almighty Hereford. Wow. Needs to sort it especially with o Grady coming back. Allessandra was dropped for not scoring in about the same amount, or is our god immune to that.

Hope he proves me wrong, but until that time will everyone please calm down cheering his name even when its Liddell or taylor who has had a chance, for some reason everyone shouts Hughesy. I aint shouting it until he does something.

Oh and btw how was O Gradys loan supposed to give him games, hed have been better off on our bench than Burys. Shez should be getting a slating for stupidly getting rid of 2 strikers on loan meaning we have only 2 strikers (and one of them is a winger). Very bad management.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a pointless boo boy post!

Of course its a boo boy post, due to the fact its about everyones god. People need to pull the wool from their eyes. If this post had of said Crossley or Eardley , id have replies left right and centre jumping on the band wagon. Instead Ill get slated for stating blatant facts of how our "best" striker isnt doing his job well at the minute. Unfortunately people need to come to terms with that

If he was simply not getting in to the right positions, I'd drop him.

But other than hitting the net, he's done most things (bookings apart) right. Easily the most likely player to score for me. And he was never offside v Scunny!

First name on the teamsheet with Alessandra alongside him for me.

Edited by opinions4u

He's just saying that Hughes is better than our other players and that he is frustrated that he hasn't scored. But it is Sheridans fault for getting rid of a couple of players who hadn't scored between them.

Yes and playing 2 players who have scored about 6 career goals between them. Is it me or did Davies not score on Saturday?

and in reply to above, I dont mind Sheridan, at least he gave em a half time rollocking saurday.Shame they didnt start the 1st half the same.

Edited by youngen

Yes and playing 2 players who have scored about 6 career goals between them. Is it me or did Davies not score on Saturday?

and in reply to above, I dont mind Sheridan, at least he gave em a half time rollocking saurday.Shame they didnt start the 1st half the same.

Had he scored before then this season?

pointless post prob by someone who prob hasnt been BP for the last 5years

Should I show you my season ticket and ticket stubs for the majority of the away games this year. Obviously your another one who cant take Hughesy criticism. This board is very much one minded, unfortunately people of a different mind mustnt do things the same as the other members, ie I get accused of not going when you must be a super fan.

Had he scored before then this season?

Does it matter, Allessandra had only scored one before Scunthorpe. And to all you Hughesy lovers, I myself do think hes a good player, hes just not hitting form at the minute, and thus like Allessandra must be dropped sooner or later if it continues.

Does it matter, Allessandra had only scored one before Scunthorpe. And to all you Hughesy lovers, I myself do think hes a good player, hes just not hitting form at the minute, and thus like Allessandra must be dropped sooner or later if it continues.

Jesus, you are serious? I thought you were taking the piss in an effort to rack up a :censored: load of posts for some reason. You are so wrong that I cannot explain it in words (or in a game of Charades).

Should I show you my season ticket and ticket stubs for the majority of the away games this year. Obviously your another one who cant take Hughesy criticism. This board is very much one minded, unfortunately people of a different mind mustnt do things the same as the other members, ie I get accused of not going when you must be a super fan.

Good call

Hughsey has been playing an awful lot of Pro Evo soccer with JP Kalala according to his facebook.

Maybe he's been sharpening up his skills

He had all last Saturday to do it anyway.

Should be a FIFA man. That way he could play as himself and do the ridiculous celebration when he scores.

STFU and stop criticising, at least if hes given encouragement he might better himself. How is silence at BP going to get the team going?

Numpty

At what point did i say silence at BP, I just said at least sing the right players names instead of constant Hughesys when hes not even touched the ball and someone else has done something.

And also I think youll find Ive not offended you in anyway, so explain the name calling. People see football differently, how exactly does that make me a numpty.

Im pretty sure if we was having a debate down the pub youd be less likely to be shouting your mouth off and more interested in actual debate.