I would like to apologise for lowering the tone a little, but I have just had a discussion that I think many on here may be able to add a little.

Which away pub (or home pub I guess) has the highest quality barmaids. Obviously I am referring to beer pulling skills alone :blush: .

The suggestions so far are:

The Mersey Clipper - Bin Dippers

The Dog and Partridge - Rochdale.

It'll have to just be grounds visited with Latics or else I've put it in the wrong forum :grin:

I recall Peterborough from a few seasons ago. Cant remember the name of the pub but I remember where it was and I'll be visiting again this season ;)

The leisure centre at Barnsley when we got turned over and the latics fans turned on Butcher had some top totty

The Mersey Clipper was very good this year. I seem to recall a couple in the Norfolk in Colchester being on the handy side, or is my memory addled?

I think we do quite well generally in the local home pubs. The White Hart and the Rifle Range both make an effort, and the blonde girl in the Greyhound :wub:

We should make the point that this is an Equal Opportunities thread and female members are welcome to discuss their favourite barmen as well :)

Hooters Nottingham

Yes Hooters is a clear winner,but you couldn't really take the kids in there for a pre-match pint. :shock:

So i would go for the clipper..

P.s Been for lunch with the missus at the Rose of lancaster(midd/chadd),and a high quality bar staff was on duty :)

Found a bar with a few absolute beauties in Norwich when we were relegated from the Premiership. Long long time ago so i cant remember its name.

Closer to home... Duke o York, Shaw and on Friday night Farrahs in Greenfield. 3 darlings!