Finally! [MERGE-O-MATIC]

Now the question is, is Shez going to start him or have him to come off the bench??

Bench for me, leaving the Lewis / Hughesy partnership intact (for now, as i have a feeling Byfield is here to start in the X1, at Lewis' expense [ which i don't agree with!!])

Agreed.

We are more likely to win games when Hughes and Alessandra are on the pitch.

Not eligible for F.A Cup, so cant see it being a permanent move in Jan

It says he's not eligible to play in the Cup, not that he's not allowed. I assume it means therefore that he can't play against Cheltenham...which is correct because he wasn't a Latics player for the game at Whaddon Road. If we were to qualify then the club would presumably seek clearance to play him against Morecambe.

It says he's not eligible to play in the Cup, not that he's not allowed. I assume it means therefore that he can't play against Cheltenham...which is correct because he wasn't a Latics player for the game at Whaddon Road. If we were to qualify then the club would presumably seek clearance to play him against Morecambe.

Interesting - so if we see him loading up his car with all the trimmings for Christmas in the run up to the Cheltenham game, do we not really have a right to complain, or is he morally obliged to steer clear of supermarkets anyway?

Do you have to qualify or do we just have to beat Cheltenham? :huh:

Did we? I could have sworn Gregan scored at kettering in the first round of the FA Cup on his debut.

Yes he did, but it wasn't a replay

Sorry OS, i should read more posts before replying :dunce:

Edited by SAV

Did we? I could have sworn Gregan scored at kettering in the first round of the FA Cup on his debut.

Was this the Wolves game in the third round?

He was on loan until the start of January.

Loan ended before the first game against Wolves.

Signed a permanant contract after the first game, but before the replay.

Not eligable to play in the replay as he wasn't a Latics player for the first game.

Edited by opinions4u