Up Front On Tuesday?/FA CUP

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O'Grady is back at the club? He should return to the club today.

>>Link<<

He left on the 17th October on a months loan

O'Grady is back I saw him when I went to get my ticket for tomorrow at Lunchtime. Unreserved seating in the Main Stand so I guess there might be a few irate season ticket holders around!

O'Grady is back I saw him when I went to get my ticket for tomorrow at Lunchtime. Unreserved seating in the Main Stand so I guess there might be a few irate season ticket holders around!

F.A Cup has always been an Unreserved free for all,but alas tomorrow i don't think anybody will have a problem getting into or very near their normal seat.(Unless you have a chaddy end season ticket :wink: )

Hughes=Suspended

Davies=Stockport

The Brick=Bury

Byefield=Cant Play

Smalley=Injured After 10 Min Today!

Wolfenden=Injured

Allesandra=Check!!!!

So any ideas who will be up front with lewi on tuesday then????I'll go for Taylor!!!

Wolfenden is not injured am for him and Allesandra up front. They are the only natural strikers. http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1456925,00.html

The Chron agrees with me about him being ineligible for the replay, and we all know the Chron is rarely wrong.

Can't argue with the Chron -

Below is the ruling from the FA -

(ii) A player recalled, at any time prior to the date of the Round, to his original Club from temporary (loan) transfer, in accordance with the terms of the loan agreement, may represent his original Club. Such player may only play in postponed and replayed matches if he had been recalled in time for the first match.

So basically in the space of a few weeks we have gone from a glut of strikers that we had to loan them out to get games, to Lewi upfront alone.

Great management that is !!!

Have any options upfront, do we? - If we go out the cup tonight, someone should take responsibility. We all know about Davies, but O'grady shouldnt be on loan (I thought he should be back anyway???) Looks like a packed midfield or Allott upfront LOL

Edited by Eddie_m'gurk

Have any options upfront, do we? - If we go out the cup tonight, someone should take responsibility. We all know about Davies, but O'grady shouldnt be on loan (I thought he should be back anyway???) Looks like a backed midfield or Allott upfront LOL

Options as I see 'em:

Lewi & Wolf up front - the diddy men

Lewi up front on his own - bring back Whitts (if fit) to a three man midfield

Lewi & Ratboy up front - Whitts back into the middle

The possibilities are endless... :grin:

Options as I see 'em:

Lewi & Wolf up front - the diddy men

Lewi up front on his own - bring back Whitts (if fit) to a three man midfield

Lewi & Ratboy up front - Whitts back into the middle

The possibilities are endless... :grin:

Wolfy is injured and out for at least 2 weeks, I was talking to him on Sat at the game. We have to have a plan tonight and keep it on the floor. No point hoofing it long. Thing a packed midfield of Liddell, Whittaker, Maher, Allot and Taylor is the best option IMO - We Shouldnt be in this situation.