Top Posters In This Topic

Hughes=Suspended

Davies=Stockport

The Brick=Bury

Byefield=Cant Play

Smalley=Injured After 10 Min Today!

Wolfenden=Injured

Allesandra=Check!!!!

So any ideas who will be up front with lewi on tuesday then????I'll go for Taylor!!!

pretty sure hughesy can play tues, banned nxt Saturday

Who would you put on the left then? dunno if taylor would work well up there with lewis.then again i cant think what might work out of the players available.funny how we suddenly have no strikers but in august we had too many.

COG's back isn't he? If so him and Lewi up front. If not then one up top with Taylor just behind, Lee on the left.

Fairly sure the Wolf was warming up this afternoon before the game, so he can't be too far from a comeback (though I could be mistaken).

COG's back isn't he? If so him and Lewi up front. If not then one up top with Taylor just behind, Lee on the left.

Fairly sure the Wolf was warming up this afternoon before the game, so he can't be too far from a comeback (though I could be mistaken).

Yes the brick is back but cant play in the replay cause he was registered with another club at the time of the first game he can play in next round if we win on tuesday!!!

I thought it was only yellow cards was week after and red cards start straight away??I stand corrected if im wrong!!!

red cards week after to allow time for appeal.

two yellows straight away as you can't appeal.

got the book in front of me

isn't the wolf back from injury now? if he is id give him a shot.

if not then what about tom eaves.

if not then what about tom eaves.

Lidds in the hole behind Lewi IF Deano is fit, Eaves good enough for the bench definitely. If Deano isn't fit play 5 in midfield or Lidds in the hole and Danny Whit on the right. Should still be good enogh to beat that big headed turd's team.

It will be HUghes plus another. Sending off via red is immediate ban the next three matches. Sending off via two yellows the ban takes effect 7 days later, so hence the ban will be November 22 at Southend. Reds can be appealed, yellows can't.

It will be HUghes plus another. Sending off via red is immediate ban the next three matches. Sending off via two yellows the ban takes effect 7 days later, so hence the ban will be November 22 at Southend. Reds can be appealed, yellows can't.

I think it's the other way round. As you can appeal for a red, you need time to do so.

Normally an appeal goes straight in, in which case the ban is suspended till a decision is made.

COG is known as the brick cause he is built like a brick s**t house and he has the movement and goal scoring threat of a brick!!Thank you lol x

From the FA rules that were posted on here (somewhere, can't be bothered looking), any red card means the ban starts immediately. The 7 day belated ban is only if a player has collected five (or ten) bookings in a season. I thought what you thought Lags when he was sent off, but having read the FA rules then it doesn't appear to be the case.

I took this from the FA web site and posted it on the "Hughes" thread (no.24 I think). Unless there's a misinterpretation, I stand by it. Don't know if O'Grady is available though as he wasn't for the first game v Cheltenham.

Hughes not allowed to appeal:

"A claim of wrongful dismissal may be lodged only for on-field offences which result in

a sending off, except for two cautions leading to a dismissal."

Misses the FA Cup replay:

"A Player who is dismissed from the Field of Play for receiving a second caution in the

same match will be suspended automatically from FTCM commencing forthwith, until

such time as his Club’s First Team has completed its next FTCM."

http://www.thefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/E5AD8DC1...edures08091.pdf

Quite happy to be corrected by any expert who can read between the lines any better.

Edited by opinions4u

I took this from the FA web site and posted it on the "Hughes" thread (no.24 I think). Unless there's a misinterpretation, I stand by it. Don't know if O'Grady is available though as he wasn't for the first game v Cheltenham.

Hughes not allowed to appeal:

"A claim of wrongful dismissal may be lodged only for on-field offences which result in

a sending off, except for two cautions leading to a dismissal."

Misses the FA Cup replay:

"A Player who is dismissed from the Field of Play for receiving a second caution in the

same match will be suspended automatically from FTCM commencing forthwith, until

such time as his Club’s First Team has completed its next FTCM."

http://www.thefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/E5AD8DC1...edures08091.pdf

Quite happy to be corrected by any expert who can read between the lines any better.

Although O'Grady was at Bury when the first game was played he is still a registered player with latics.

I think he can play on Tuesday if he is back.