Counting his Chickens...

Latics fans are in for a 'credit crunching Christmas bonus' with adult admission prices for the Leyton Orient game on the 20 December reduced to just £10 plus - BUY ONE GET ONE FREE.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1470478,00.html

He goes on to say that he 'expects' the 8,000 home seats to be full... <_<

What are the odds, do you think?

What are the odds, do you think?

I think there'll be a decent response myself. It's a decent offer, and tempts people to invite others along. May not sell out completely, but I think it'll bump the crowd to a 8 or 9k mark.

Latics should do more of these kinds of offers over a season.

All the fuss about how we never do these offers - something I'd despute - and when we do instead of interest, excitement or ideas on how we can all help make it work we get sceptisism and dismissivness. Next thing we'll have the season ticket holders complaining they didn't get a discount and the cycle's complete! Until next time we do the offer and we can complain again.

Do season ticket holders get a refund?

No we don't we just get part timers turning up, sitting in the empty seats near us, filling up the pie queue, not knowing the songs and complaining that that Eyersdley crap. Pumping much needed funds into the club, maybe catching the bug again, having a laugh, a bit of a rant and rave, get the stress out then going home to see the wife in a good mood.

Bring it on, well done TTA!

If the people of Oldham don't get behind this I'll drive TTA to the airport myself.

Haha was only fishing, but with a cracking response like that, ill bring my line in.

I think your rod license expires at midnight! Anyone on here after about 8ish is as soft in t'head as anyone! Lets hope we can get a lot more bums on seats and hope that they come back for the next game.

Great offer.

I dont have a season ticket but go to every home match (apart from midweek when i have to work). I try to get mates to come with me every week they are not always keen. About 10 people i know will come to this match and wouldnt have before. Im sure there are plenty of latics fans who can say the same thing.

Like every ofer though, can be an absolutely fantastic best in the world offer, but if people dont know about it then there isnt muhc point.

Sod the chron,I think an ad in the MEN is appropriate here if the club wants to sell out. Then everyone from bolton, stockport, tameside, wigan etc who regularly travel to manchester every day will se the offer

Like every ofer though, can be an absolutely fantastic best in the world offer, but if people dont know about it then there isnt muhc point.

Sod the chron,I think an ad in the MEN is appropriate here if the club wants to sell out. Then everyone from bolton, stockport, tameside, wigan etc who regularly travel to manchester every day will se the offer

agree with everything you've said carl,surely the club will use all media sources available to them including radio and billboards.ktf.

Great .. preference to those who hold the vouchers from Yeovil/Scunny ... i bloody threw mine away! :mad:

Im guessing it`ll be unreserved seating to and not allocated seats?

Its a great offer indeed though, fair play to the TTA and Hardy .. if we dont shift the 8,000 tickets for this we never will!

Edited by kellys_discopants

Its a good offer, but the fiver per ticket is still money the club wouldnt of expected, seeing as they'd put the initial offer that it'd be free for anyone who attended both Scunny and Yeovil. If we'd won, which after scunny looked sealed on.

It should be a decent crowd. I know a few who'll come due to this price, who wouldnt be there otherwise.

Edited by Rocky_Latic