Top Posters In This Topic

the first was a punt down the middle which fleming missed

Just spoke to my mate again.

1. Tics fans walked out already

2. Three Tics fans thrown out for fighting amongst tthemselves

3. Shez hasn't changed a thing as each goal went in

4. Fleming at fault for the first but Lomax being crucified

5. On a plus note we are apparently ok going forward

At least he went on the Beardybus and can drown his sorrows on the L O N G journey home !!!!!!

Just spoke to my mate again.

1. Tics fans walked out already

2. Three Tics fans thrown out for fighting amongst themselves

3. Shez hasn't changed a thing as each goal went in

4. Fleming at fault for the first but Lomax being crucified

5. On a plus note we are apparently ok going forward

At least he went on the Beardybus and can drown his sorrows on the L O N G journey home !!!!!!

Not really much you (Shez, not you) can do with no back up keeper or back up left back. Is Lee a sub? Could stick him LB I suppose.

Been coming cos we've been gash for a long time.

Some will say...

3rd in the league, first defeat in 12 league games, we were due it.

I prefer...

Soon to be 6th, every team at least one game in hand on us, 2 wins in 8, and getting BATTERED by 2nd bottom who've scored 17 all season.

E4e

QUIET

He should do the old Phil Brown 'get the players on the pitch and bo**ock them' thing...

What is going on?!

you cant blame fans for walking out on that lot...

seems shez inspirational pre match speech about knowing hereford would come out fighting,and that we have to scrap for everything...doesnt sound like we are doing does it....

mind you if we get over this and then go on another 10 game unbeaten run it wont seem as bad...

Heading for our worst result sice the Cardiff 7-1!

Not pointing the finger at any individual cos you win as a team and lose as a team but my mate just said the fifth goal came about with the winger breezing past Lomax again!. Just a bad day at the office, lets beat County next Saturday and start another unbeaten run.

ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE HOTEL BAR LAST NIGHT ON THE LASH

Absolutely pathetic and disgraceful - and they get PAID for this crap!! - cant wait til performance related pay comes in.

school teams lose 5-0 not PROFESSIONAL teams.

yes it has been coming for weeks, we stand off players time again not wanting to work.

over to you shez.........

You're right Dave Ragg.

Ok positives...right yeah...plusses...OK there's...yep...the bright side...one second...nope, I give up.

Oh yeah!!!! What am I like, what a numpty, of course there's a positive...I thought better of spending around £75 today going to the match.

E4e

PHEEW

You're right Dave Ragg.

Ok positives...right yeah...plusses...OK there's...yep...the bright side...one second...nope, I give up.

Oh yeah!!!! What am I like, what a numpty, of course there's a positive...I thought better of spending around £75 today going to the match.

E4e

PHEEW

Positives- we are still in the thick of a promotion race.

Right, it was a really bad result. I'm not going to criticise too much, because like you, I wasn't there. But yes, its an embarrassing result. And the reason its so embarrassing? Because we are so high in the league and they are so low.

We have an opportunity next week to put it right, and we are still in a pretty damn good position. Only 5 games lost all season, they way you go on its like we lose every week.

Thats what 10 years of league one football does to you!

there is some truth in that....i was exactly the same,would be sat with a face like thunder for at least 3 days,snapping peoples heads off for the slightest thing and generally thinking the whole worlds against us...

it will upset me more next week if we dont improve on things,put it behind us and put stockport to the sword so to speak....

ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE HOTEL BAR LAST NIGHT ON THE LASH

Absolutely pathetic and disgraceful - and they get PAID for this crap!! - cant wait til performance related pay comes in.

school teams lose 5-0 not PROFESSIONAL teams.

yes it has been coming for weeks, we stand off players time again not wanting to work.

over to you shez.........

Is this true or a nasty rumour being put around by someone? :unsure: