Fighting

The two lads who were arrested on the 17.55 from Hereford were, I have now found out, arrested for drunk and disorderly. Why it took an undercover police team with a touch of CS gas I'll never know.

After asking which station they'd be taken to and being told to "f*** off" by a uniformed copper, I took it as a hint to disappear :)

:lol:

You put in a cracking performance at half time with those pie girls.

:lol::lol:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

You put in a cracking performance at half time with those pie girls.

:lol::lol:

Those poor pie girls didn't know what to do when they ran out of food at half-time.

They were considering my offering of 'HOT CRISPS' :lol:

I went to the game and was in the seated section and I saw the slight debate between what I thought were Oldham fans but after reading this thread I am not sure what actually went on, please could someone explain it to me

not much really mate, bit of hand-bags in the ground between some piss-up mates, typical Latics fans trying to make something out of nothing.

whoever actually thinks that any City fans would travel all the way to Hereford to have a 'pop' at Latics fans is living in cloud cuckoo land.

not much really mate, bit of hand-bags in the ground between some piss-up mates, typical Latics fans trying to make something out of nothing.

whoever actually thinks that any City fans would travel all the way to Hereford to have a 'pop' at Latics fans is living in cloud cuckoo land.

Why not? We are a massive club.

Me and two mates got the 8pm train home so we could grab a few drinks and something to eat. Went for a cracking curry which was most reasonably priced I must add. The guys who had been arrested for the said fight were also on the same train (and sobre). They were £80 worse off but were mates again. Without commenting on the rights and wrongs of what happened, they at least provided some amusement on the way home after one of the worst displays I have witnessed.

The fact that they were going on about it on sky tells me there didn't need to be a 'grass' involved.

I think arrests for fighting inside the ground is going to get a headline or two. I wasn't there and it does sound like something and nothing, but for god's sake, we all know that you need a licence to fart within a mile of a football ground these days, you have nobody but yourselves to blame if you kick of at the edge of the pitch in full view of the world. Sorry lads, but engage brain cells next time.

I think arrests for fighting inside the ground is going to get a headline or two. I wasn't there and it does sound like something and nothing, but for god's sake, we all know that you need a licence to fart within a mile of a football ground these days, you have nobody but yourselves to blame if you kick of at the edge of the pitch in full view of the world. Sorry lads, but engage brain cells next time.

Edit; Last 6 words. Only if you've got them!

Just been told that 2 of the lads now banned have just come off a 2 year banning order there first game back was port vale last season !

The police have enforce the conditions of their previous banning order !

Right...

I retract my statement...

I wasnt aware of that...

sound like a right bunch of eejits. Ban 'em, birch 'em, gas 'em.

And whats wrong with you young uns these days - back in the good old days we'd fillet anyone singing City songs in our end and impale their corpses on the spikes of the perimeter fencing.

Indeed HS, when many (young uns I presume) were being indignant and citing a riot at Edgleley earlier this season I wonder what they'd have made of the good old days, ahem. Like Easter '84 when hordes of skyblue:censored:e attempted to rearrange BP and anything vaguely Latics based in it!

The Chaddy was somewhat like a medieval battle ground as each side surged backwards and forwards, and when the two sides clashed? Well I always think of them cartoon fights where various limbs emerge and disappear in a cloud of dust.

For several games after the rotting dismembered remains of Latics and citeh hung from said spikes on the perimitter fencing and gave the ambience of a disused abattoir. You tell the kids stuff like that these days and do they believe you? Do they 'eck, don't know thems born, they really don't.

Next weeks programme will focus on Latics and Wednesday re-enacting the Battle of Culloden, circa 1980 (that's the recreation not the original), with special guests Jack "ah luv our kidda ah do" Charlton, Ronnie Blair, and the winger, you know, that long haired poof from Wednesday.

Edited by StipeTripe

Indeed HS, when many (young uns I presume) were being indignant and citing a riot at Edgleley earlier this season I wonder what they'd have made of the good old days, ahem. Like Easter '84 when hordes of skyblue:censored:e attempted to rearrange BP and anything vaguely Latics based in it!

The Chaddy was somewhat like a medieval battle ground as each side surged backwards and forwards, and when the two sides clashed? Well I always think of them cartoon fights where various limbs emerge and disappear in a cloud of dust.

For several games after the rotting dismembered remains of Latics and citeh hung from said spikes on the perimitter fencing and gave the ambience of a disused abattoir. You tell the kids stuff like that these days and do they believe you? Do they 'eck, don't know thems born, they really don't.

Next weeks programme will focus on Latics and Wednesday re-enacting the Battle of Culloden, circa 1980 (that's the recreation not the original), with special guests Jack "ah luv our kidda ah do" Charlton, Ronnie Blair, and the winger, you know, that long haired poof from Wednesday.

Terry Curran?

Cheers,

Harry