Bring Your Scarves

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Monday 2nd March, Latics are asking all fans to bring their scarves and show your support for the Latics v Leeds match, in the Roses Derby!

After making a post recently on the forums and talking with Alan Hardy, the message is for all fans to bring their scarves to the derby as a big sing is in order, holding up our scarves making all three stands a glow of Blue and Tangerine!

The game will feature on Sky Sports 1 and will be advertised soon on the OS and possibly (not 100%) in the never wrong, Oldham Chron.

Scarves are on sale in the Latics Shop for only £6, and also we need to fill this ground! Why not bring a friend, get them a scarf and join in!?

Now the idea is booked, which song would members would you like us to sing along to?

I might be wrong but I don't think scarves are as popular as they once were and revenue from them has probably gone down over the years. Could we not give one out free with the purchase of next years season tickets.

It would be an extra incentive and certainly bring a splash of colour to the stadium !!

Guest sheridans_world

Not to be a pedant, but how can we get all three stands to be a glow of blue and tangerine? Are we handing scarves out to Leeds fans? :grin:

Not to be a pedant, but how can we get all three stands to be a glow of blue and tangerine? Are we handing scarves out to Leeds fans? :grin:

I think it will only lead to trouble if there are Blue and Tangerine scarves waving in all three stands. Do we never learn?

:unsure:

If you are a member of Boundary Blues, the membership gift for this season was a scarf. If you haven't collected your scarf yet, all you need to do is produce your membership in the club shop and you'll be given your free scarf :-)

a few of the german lads are coming over for the millwall and leeds game

Funnily enough, my cousin and a few of his mates are coming over from Germany to watch the match. They're Bayern München and 1. FC Saarbrücken fans but oh well!

Also, I'll bring my Frankfurt scarf, we're easy enough to spot. If you see this scarf (or very similar);

3652_0.jpg

... It's a good chance it'll be me.

Edited by OAFCguy

I'll make a poll soon on the song choice*

Here are a few "scarf raisers" throughout football:

Liverpuuul - You'll Never Walk Alone

We'll keep the blue scarf held up high!

Boys in Blue

Football's Coming Home (Oldham's Coming Home ... Leeds are going Home?)

Bloody hell ... Meat pie, Sausage Roll...

I'll make a poll soon on the song choice*

Here are a few "scarf raisers" throughout football:

Liverpuuul - You'll Never Walk Alone

We'll keep the blue scarf held up high!

Boys in Blue

Football's Coming Home (Oldham's Coming Home ... Leeds are going Home?)

Bloody hell ... Meat pie, Sausage Roll...

OH WHEN THEEE BLUUUUUEEESSSSSSS!