Super League XIV

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scandalous performance from Bradford tonight, watch 'em raise their game against us next Friday night... :unsure:

Told yer! 15 minutes of absolute Rugby League magic, before and after we nver at the races. Not good, saving grace was Leeds getting dicked again! Ha, ha, ha...

Told yer! 15 minutes of absolute Rugby League magic, before and after we nver at the races. Not good, saving grace was Leeds getting dicked again! Ha, ha, ha...

Aye.

Withe the Leeds-Quins game, I bet Markoasis was dancing in the street! What's going on over there?

All eyes on Fartown today against Warrington.

Aye.

Withe the Leeds-Quins game, I bet Markoasis was dancing in the street! What's going on over there?

All eyes on Fartown today against Warrington.

At least my boy and his team-mates put in a fantastic performance this morning (Oldham St.Annes Under 10s) winning 28-0, to nil anyone at any level of RL is a fantastic achievement.

Edited by oafcprozac

At least my boy and his team-mates put in a fantastic performance this morning (Oldham St.Annes Under 10s) winning 28-0, to nil anyone at any level of RL is a fantastic achievement.

Credit to anyone who sends their lad to play Rugby for the amount of your own time you have to be prepared to give up....travelling to Warrington, Widnes and Wigan areas etc at weekends in the morning !!!!

Wigan 32-6 saints

Oh dear oh dear wont be hearing from rummy or prozac for a while then i imagine ;-)

Gutted, worst we've played in a long time but hands held up Wigan played very well with big Paaleasina having a stormer, we just couldn't handle him. As for Ade Gardner, apart from the overlap try, just what does this clown bring to the table? Cost us points and penalties all season with his pig-:censored: handling! Meli has been turd since arriving back from his 'enforced' stay down under. Back to basics I reckon, we've been poor two weeks on the run and we've a chance to put it right next week in a tough test in the Challenge Cup.

To cap a miserable weekend, Saint Anne's Under 10s were beaten 24-0.

Gutted, worst we've played in a long time but hands held up Wigan played very well with big Paaleasina having a stormer, we just couldn't handle him. As for Ade Gardner, apart from the overlap try, just what does this clown bring to the table? Cost us points and penalties all season with his pig-:censored: handling! Meli has been turd since arriving back from his 'enforced' stay down under. Back to basics I reckon, we've been poor two weeks on the run and we've a chance to put it right next week in a tough test in the Challenge Cup.

To cap a miserable weekend, Saint Anne's Under 10s were beaten 24-0.

The roughyeds ran 78 points past London Skolars, although was kind of expecting them to run up a cricket score

The roughyeds ran 78 points past London Skolars, although was kind of expecting them to run up a cricket score

As Markoasis will testify if a team of Oldham's calibre didn't destroy the Skolars you'd have to question the Roughyeds promotion credentials.

• 4 weeks later...
As Markoasis will testify if a team of Oldham's calibre didn't destroy the Skolars you'd have to question the Roughyeds promotion credentials.

Great tear up between Hudds & Cas. Hudds reward in the Semi is a beating off Saints.

Wigan/Saints final is looking increasingly likely although the Wire may have something to say about that. We're not bothered who we beat to get hold of 'our' trophy.

Good game yesterday - Hull K R Vs Warrington.

Always good to see BBC show some RL, even though their coverage doesn't come anywhere close to SKY's in terms of professionalism. To be expected, I suppose.

The Hull KR-Warrington game yesterday was great to watch,had to ask my brother 'what happens now?' at FT, having never seen a draw in a RL cup tie before. "Golden points,next drop goal wins" "What happens if it's still 24-24 after extra time?" "It goes to penalty kicks, same as football." "Right. What'd happen if Saints drew after extra time in a cup tie?" "They'd lose."

• 2 weeks later...
The Hull KR-Warrington game yesterday was great to watch,had to ask my brother 'what happens now?' at FT, having never seen a draw in a RL cup tie before. "Golden points,next drop goal wins" "What happens if it's still 24-24 after extra time?" "It goes to penalty kicks, same as football." "Right. What'd happen if Saints drew after extra time in a cup tie?" "They'd lose."

Just back from Knowsley Road, where Saints hammered Cas 50-10, Jonny Lomax a youngster was outstanding on the right wing, despite Cas wrongly intepreting him as a possible weak link he gobbled everything up, took some batterings and helped himself to a try. Fantastic cameo from young Kyle in the last 20 mins and fair play to Cas who put in some big hits and a lesser team may have been bullied out of it, but we got up everytime and and steamrollered them.

:grin:

Just back from Knowsley Road, where Saints hammered Cas 50-10, Jonny Lomax a youngster was outstanding on the right wing, despite Cas wrongly intepreting him as a possible weak link he gobbled everything up, took some batterings and helped himself to a try. Fantastic cameo from young Kyle in the last 20 mins and fair play to Cas who put in some big hits and a lesser team may have been bullied out of it, but we got up everytime and and steamrollered them.

:grin:

Eastmond looks very promising,not least because he might be the most convincing kicker Saints have had since Bobby Goulding left. It was a bit bizarre listening to the game on radio merseyside - it sounded like Saints were easily on top, but in their half time summary they said they were 'very poor'. Didn't sound like that from the commentary.

Eastmond looks very promising,not least because he might be the most convincing kicker Saints have had since Bobby Goulding left. It was a bit bizarre listening to the game on radio merseyside - it sounded like Saints were easily on top, but in their half time summary they said they were 'very poor'. Didn't sound like that from the commentary.

Eastmond kicked two beauty's from the touchline, he kicked 4/4. Seany Boy 2/4 but he hit the post with both he missed! We were poor for the opening ten minutes then like the Bradford game and so many other games we just clicked and obliterated what was in front of us. I've never seen us make so many clean breaks in a game. Gilmour had a stormer and Leon and Seany Boy had crackers. Cas again scored the first try at the start of the second-half but in all reality we were just too good for them in fact Maurie nearly made a 30 yard dash for a try at one point - he was just held up short!

Edited by oafcprozac