Latics - Leeds tickets

With only 5800(ish) home tickets available for a very meaningful league game against Leeds I would ******* hope so!

If not I may turn into the Corporal.....

never put any thought into it but now you say that lol

We should sell out. Lucky i already changes my season tickets into the chaddy. Cant wait :D

you got there in the end (finally) :grin:

couldnt someone earlier on of just said yeah mate there on sale now

I thought that it was fairly obvious that tickets have been on sale for a while. When they announced that Leeds were to be given the whole of the Rocky, people had already bought tickets for in there and had to swap them...

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/HomeT...1537310,00.html

I haven't changed my season ticket over yet. I'm over in Leeds and won't be able to do it before Friday. Where does this leave me?

Could I send someone else to do it without my season ticket? If they could prove I sent them?

Exchanging your ticket on Friday/Saturday i suppose.

I haven't changed my season ticket over yet. I'm over in Leeds and won't be able to do it before Friday. Where does this leave me?

Could I send someone else to do it without my season ticket? If they could prove I sent them?

I haven't changed mine either but that is about being lazy rather than unable to. This link which has been altered today on the OS could be read as suggesting if you don't change them by 5pm friday they are going to sell them to non season ticket holders which i would think would be unlikely.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/HomeT...1560002,00.html

However I'm working in Leeds today so if you want to pm me I could arrange to pick up your ticket and go and swap it with mine tomorrow.