New signing - Fabio Ferreira

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fishal

Does the timing make him eligible for a Wembley final if we extend it?

Sounds like TTA are splashing the cash in a final effort to get out of this league.

Last thought: Stockport sold to survive at this stage last season when Ashley Williams went to Swansea on loan with a permanent move completing at the end of the season. Would we sell any of our existing wingers to survive?

Edited by opinions4u

As Horlicks said, what about the others? Surely the wing is an area where we aren't in need of new players? We want to keep Golbourne, so where will Jones feature? LW? Then what about Taylor? And then on the right we have Liddell and Smalley... where is Fabio going to play?

Bit confuddled.

"As far as I know mate he's nothing special, but I have hardly seen him play."

" :x Sorry mate you've picked up an awful player. I'll be surprised to see him in the Oldham line-up, although I was constantly surprised to see him in our reserve line-up."

Sounds promising. :nnnng:

Thats coming from Chelsea fans who think 3rd in the prem and still in the Champions League is a crisis

I've never been a fan of Portuguese wingers ever since ladyboy moved in with the Scum, but this fella sounds pretty promising. Not sure where he's gonna fit in though, would be a shame to see Smalley drop out, he's been one of our stand out players in the last two games. Still, it's a good problem to have.

Fishal

Does the timing make him eligible for a Wembley final if we extend it?

Sounds like TTA are splashing the cash in a final effort to get out of this league.

Last thought: Stockport sold to survive at this stage last season when Ashley Williams went to Swansea on loan with a permanent move completing at the end of the season. Would we sell any of our existing wingers to survive?

not too sure a 19 year old would be commanding a mega wage...

seems a little strange considering the current players here and capable of doing the very same job....back up??? expensive back up when you could argue that a killkenny type player is needed in the middle,that said i think windass is doing a good job from deep holding up and laying off....

im sure the manager knows what he's doing.

so against bristol we may line up

gk fleming

rb hines/eardley

cb gregan

cb hazel

lb jones/golbourne

rw ferreira

cm allott

cm maher

lw taylor/jones

st hughes

st windass