st windass

:chubb::applause1::dance::bounce::wub: :wub:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

...expensive back up when you could argue that a killkenny type player is needed...

Could be that we're not paying him! Chelski mightbe putting up 75% of his wage just to try and get him some exposure, if as suggested they're trying to get rid.

Whos gonna add him first? wink.gif

"Fabio has no friends."

He'd probably say yes!

I can only see this as massive positive in our quest for promotion, Chelsea hunt down and track the finest talent and pinch them from around the world, this lad most have been one of the better young players at sporting lisbon for him to seal his move to England, great work again and great to see another signing getting the o.k from TTA given the current financial climate, we are all desperate to leave this bloody league now put yer gloves and tights on Fabio and start getting them crosses onto the head of Windyass.

From a Chelsea fan...

''small and nippy player, very skillful but does over do it at times. good crosser and very quick, but his small size might cause him problems in the pysical lower league. plays predominantly right wing but can play behind a striker. should do well if given enough ball, good luck for the rest of the season.''

From a Chelsea fan...

nippy player, very skillful but does over do it at times. good crosser and very quick, but his small size might cause him problems in the pysical lower league. plays predominantly right wing but can play behind a striker. should do well if given enough ball, good luck for the rest of the season.''

I know another Portuguese player like that.

As Horlicks said, what about the others? Surely the wing is an area where we aren't in need of new players? We want to keep Golbourne, so where will Jones feature? LW? Then what about Taylor? And then on the right we have Liddell and Smalley... where is Fabio going to play?

Bit confuddled.

you dont always have to have the same team playing every week just look at man u for instance

you could always move taylor into the middle if its not working there is always options and now we can use them more

you dont always have to have the same team playing every week just look at man u for instance

you could always move taylor into the middle if its not working there is always options and now we can use them more

Agree but the team has to be good enough to be able to change it around, Yoonited invariably are good enough despite changes. However, have a chat with Rafa Benitez! As for Shez, often when he has changed it around he quickly loses patience and goes back to what he knows the game after.

This new lad may turn out to be quality and lets face it - anything is better than wooden legs! One question though - now we have another option for the right will LIdds get his 3 minute cameo - equating to a nice big fat appearance fee?

got abit of a ballack style grin and haircut :grin:

back to it, if teams still double up on taylor could this leave him 1 on 1 so with his potential he should skin the s*** defenders in are league

but then agian we ant seen him yet :lol::wink:

please be good!!!!

From the vid posted earlier in this thread, the young Arsenal left-back had him in his pocket - one encouraging sign was that he had a do again and again. Anyhow we'll see, if i'm honest I can't see any reason why Smalley should be dropped but if we did get injuries up front Smalley will move more central and then i'm sure this kid will get his chance. But unless he's dynamite he'll be nothing more than a bench-warmer.

Agree but the team has to be good enough to be able to change it around, Yoonited invariably are good enough despite changes. However, have a chat with Rafa Benitez! As for Shez, often when he has changed it around he quickly loses patience and goes back to what he knows the game after.

This new lad may turn out to be quality and lets face it - anything is better than wooden legs! One question though - now we have another option for the right will LIdds get his 3 minute cameo - equating to a nice big fat appearance fee?

shez does do alot of messing about with his teams agree with that but dont you think thats just lack of experience of a manager?? but for shez to do what he has done in only his 3yrs of managment i think he has done a fine job...

Lids has really suprised me this season at the start he was like a bullet out of a gun then slowed right down again, good player just abit to old now... he will be at a team like northampton next year tho... or shall we add another midfielder onto are coaching list :grin:

We have Taylor, Lidds, Smalley as out and out wingers. Jones and Goldborne are more attacking full-backs IMO, but can play left wing.

So I'd say we have very good competition at full-back - which is what we want, 2 good players for every position is ideal.

In terms of the wing - Smalley and Taylor are the run at the defense type, whilst Lidds is more of a left midfielder than a winger as such.

So I'd argue that we don't actually have that much cover in terms of wingers. Therefore cover/competition is a good thing.

And anyway - even if we do have 5 wide midfielders on the books, if Shez thinks this fella can bring more quality to the starting 11, then fine lets have six.

Looks like a right ****

Looks alright to me. :wink:

If Chelsea are paying a large percentage wage-wise, then why not give him try? He could add that extra dimension and very probably terrify most of the defences in this league. Might just be the end for Lidds' cameos for the time being.

If it doesn't work, then back he goes. I've got a feeling in my water about this one. :grin:

I can see golbourne going back, jones at LB with taylor LW and smalley and ferreira as the other wing options. Hope golbourne stays and we have everyone avalilable, but i can see liddle and lee out on loan for a month or so. Lee should be in CM with Allott as our creative option, ive always said that, but what do i know i dont possess 'coaching badges'....