the nicest fans you ever did see

any club who allows fans to use binoculars to look at the away end and pick out fans tO give the 'throat slit' sign, you've got to doubt security capabilities.

It was my first time at millwall yesterday and in the most part i found it really normal and not unsafe at all. Quite funny laughing at all their 'hard lads' in the ground too, its no worse than any other ground.

bermondsey tube to london bridge with no coppers on the tube though, whats that about?

EDGY

any club who allows fans to use binoculars to look at the away end and pick out fans tO give the 'throat slit' sign, you've got to doubt security capabilities.

It was my first time at millwall yesterday and in the most part i found it really normal and not unsafe at all. Quite funny laughing at all their 'hard lads' in the ground too, its no worse than any other ground.

bermondsey tube to london bridge with no coppers on the tube though, whats that about?

EDGY

Did not like the train journey from South Bermondsey to London bridge yesterday one bit. The funny thing is, once you step on to the platform at London bridge, you feel like you're back in civilisation. You feel like they can't touch you, even though it's all the same people who were on the train. You feel like: "You can't hit me here, this is London Bridge station." Weird.

Did not like the train journey from South Bermondsey to London bridge yesterday one bit. The funny thing is, once you step on to the platform at London bridge, you feel like you're back in civilisation. You feel like they can't touch you, even though it's all the same people who were on the train. You feel like: "You can't hit me here, this is London Bridge station." Weird.

I've been to the New Den twice but didn't find it significantly worse than most other grounds. Maybe I was lucky.

City, Burnley, Sheffield United and Cardiff have all seemed nastier to me.

I've been to the New Den twice but didn't find it significantly worse than most other grounds. Maybe I was lucky.

City, Burnley, Sheffield United and Cardiff have all seemed nastier to me.

Been to the den a few times but I had a look round yesterday and noticed they have a higher percentage of Men and young lads than most grounds these days.

Theres not many women or elderley folk about and I can imagine given the surroundings and a big crowd it can be a hell of a lot worse than we have experienced.

Maine Road and Swansea for me in terms of around the ground are two that stick in my mind as being bad.

Funniest thing yesterday however was us plagiarising their "no one likes us" chant.

“ No one likes him, No one likes him, No one likes him we don’t care, we got Hughesy, super Hughesy, we got Hughesy from the pen”

As for their message board why would you write that stuff down as evidence if you get caught even if you were that way inclined makes it premeditated they may be rough but their not the smartest people in the world.

Edited by KYLEOAFC

As for their message board why would you write that stuff down as evidence if you get caught even if you were that way inclined makes it premeditated they may be rough but their not the smartest people in the world.

That's 'cos they're Mad, them lot.

Didn't you know they was Mad?

I was one of the last few to leave and about half dozen of us got locked in the 'chicken run' (second year running) on the way to the platform for about 10/15 mins .. a few coins, lighters and a bottle flying our way! Quite funny :grin:

A group of a dozen kids giving it large on the train all the way back with 4 transport police between them and us .... when we got to London Bridge and the police went, so did they very quickly. :wink: Lets just say a few comments towards my mate who was with me was about to get them a smack at LB.

I cant believe some of the stuff on that site, telling someone to put petrol through the letterbox or carve some pretty pictures into him with a knife :shock:

You have to remember that they're posting dressed only in their underpants for a reason.

Edited by Corporal_Jones

Mate if you're okay and it's not going to be an ongoing thing let it drop, rise above it.

Trust me I'm stressed to :censored: for retaliating to something and now I'm :censored:ed and I've put myself and family right in it.

I can't even pop down the shop cause I'll get bashes, striped you name it.

Nobody gives a :censored: these days, they will plunge you as soon as look at you and if you go and do him he will come back and it will just esculate.

Sounds like a cowards way of thinking but I'm talking from experience.

If you are going to do him, buy a gram of Ketamine. See him down the pub and shake his hand and buy him a pint.

Ask him if he wants a sniff and sort him out a fat line. Watch him fold in the toilet and he will be like putty in your hands.

Take a knife to him and do a couple of pretty paterns on him.

He got a bit confused?

Telling him to let it go to knifing him in the pub loo?!

He got a bit confused?

Telling him to let it go to knifing him in the pub loo?!

Yeah but only after he's given him ketamine (cos of course you'd accept free drugs off someone you'd had a fight with days earlier without question). i admire his imagination, if not his attitude to random violence or his spelling.

Edited by rosa

The funny thing is, once you step on to the platform at London bridge, you feel like you're back in civilisation. You feel like they can't touch you, even though it's all the same people who were on the train. You feel like: "You can't hit me here, this is London Bridge station." Weird.

totally agree, we all said exactly the same thing. Quite a bizarre feeling

Oh, spot on. It's a peculiar feeling isn't it? It feels like you've gone from Mordor to that lush, green-meadowed place where Elijah Wood lives. In 6 minutes.

We stepped out of the chicken run straight into the midst of the Millwall fans after the game. About 10 seconds later my phone rang. Not a chance on earth I was answering that then.

Oh, spot on. It's a peculiar feeling isn't it? It feels like you've gone from Mordor to that lush, green-meadowed place where Elijah Wood lives. In 6 minutes.

We stepped out of the chicken run straight into the midst of the Millwall fans after the game. About 10 seconds later my phone rang. Not a chance on earth I was answering that then.

You should have said something like, 'Stroll on gavnor, it's the ol' dog and bone. 'Ere, didn't you kill my bravver. Shook me 'and and asked abaht my mavver?' Etc etc.

About 10 seconds later my phone rang. Not a chance on earth I was answering that then.

The missus rung me whilst we were sat on the train waiting for it to set off. Similarly, I ignored it then text her calling her a silly moo. What was she thinking!?

You should have said something like, 'Stroll on gavnor, it's the ol' dog and bone. 'Ere, didn't you kill my bravver. Shook me 'and and asked abaht my mavver?' Etc etc.

I considered it. The cockney barrowboy stroke street urchin caracature impression isn't that finely honed yet.

I considered it. The cockney barrowboy stroke street urchin caracature impression isn't that finely honed yet.

In a similar way, it's good to leave Anfield or Goodison, saying (in the squeakiest possible voice) something along the lines of 'Ey, ey-leave it! Calm down! Calm down! Worra you doin' 'ere in Liverpoooooool?!' while tying your scarf or football shirt to some nearby railings and throwing a bunch of flowers onto the nearest pile. Preferably while affecting to be near to tears.

At Tranmere you do the same thing but camp up the accent slightly.

Edited by Corporal_Jones

In a similar way, it's good to leave Anfield or Goodison, saying (in the squeakiest possible voice) something along the lines of 'Ey, ey-leave it! Calm down! Calm down! Worra you doin' 'ere in Liverpoooooool?!' while tying your scarf or football shirt to some nearby railings and throwing a bunch of flowers onto the nearest pile. Preferably while affecting to be near to tears.

At Tranmere you do the same thing but camp up the accent slightly.

...and throw a body on a bonfire instead.

I think I must have been the only Latics fan to have turned left out of the stand and walked to my car... Thats the 3rd time I have drove but leaving the stand and being the only Latics fan in sight walking into thousands of milwall fans this time was pretty intimidating but absolutly worth it..... The looks on there faces when our 3rd went in was priceless..... They really thought there was only going to be one winner and it was not us :grin: