Tonights scores

The way it looks, Posh, Dons and Millwall are out of sight, with between 9 and 14 points ahead.

That only leaves two play-off places still to fight for between Leeds (62 pts), Scunts (61), Tranny (59; one more played) and Latics (58). Leeds on +18 goals are worth extra point, and I expect them to stay in play-offs. So that means only one place for three teams to fight over. 6 points over the next two, and at least 7 over the next three is vital for our chances.

The way it looks, Posh, Dons and Millwall are out of sight, with between 9 and 14 points ahead.

That only leaves two play-off places still to fight for between Leeds (62 pts), Scunts (61), Tranny (59; one more played) and Latics (58). Leeds on +18 goals are worth extra point, and I expect them to stay in play-offs. So that means only one place for three teams to fight over. 6 points over the next two, and at least 7 over the next three is vital for our chances.

halftime millwall and scunny winning

plastic scouse losing 1-0, they cant be that good then. :grin:

haha. Bradford getting spanked. Massive club syndrome!!

Tranmere result is a great one - though I really do think, if we are to make the playoffs then we will be doing it at Leeds expense. Scunny's home form should see them be further up.

Leeds fixtures

Crewe away

MK Home

Orient away

Stockport home

Leicester away

Tranmere home

Hartlepool away

Northampton home

I hate to say it but I think the top 6 is the end of season top 6. The weakest team in their are Millwall, but they're getting results at the likes of MKDons where we get thrashed. Still hoping Millwall will fall down the table but they are now 9 points ahead of us. I think we'll win 4 draw 3 and lose 2 of our remaining fixtures, not sure if that will be enough, but I hope so.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

Looking at that league table after tonights results it is absolutely essential we get 3 points on Saturday. It's looking like ourselves ,Leeds, Scunthorpe or Tranmere for the last couple of playoff spots.

If we beat Tranmere we'll be two points clear of them and have a game in hand, I don't think Leeds will falter now and Scunthorpe have six of their last nine games at home so it's a very tall order.

Mk Dons still have to play Leeds and Scunthorpe and Leeds have to go to Leicester, so lets hope they can do us a favour.

I reckon we will have to win 6 or 7 of our remaining games and hope the others slip up.

What a difference from a month ago!!!!