Adult Avatars

Gentile Folks of OWTB,

The OWTB Team are sorry to say that the ladies of loveliness which currently adorn many a members avatar can no longer be accepted. We have tried to tolerate them (and lord knows as an all male team we've enjoyed looking at them) however it has reached the stage now where they are beginning to adversely affect members in their work environments.

We would therefore kindly ask that those of you who have an avatar containing an image or animation of breasts please remove it, so that members can continue to access OWTB without fear of reprisals, be they from managers or angry wives. Please can we ask that all avatars are changed before next Monday, the 23rd of March or we will have to remove them.

Fortunately this is not all bad news, as we have a new collection of new default avatars available here .

With kind and heavy hearted thanks,

The OWTB Team

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentile Folks of OWTB,

The OWTB Team are sorry to say that the ladies of loveliness which currently adorn many a members avatar can no longer be accepted. We have tried to tolerate them (and lord knows as an all male team we've enjoyed looking at them) however it has reached the stage now where they are beginning to adversely affect members in their work environments.

We would therefore kindly ask that those of you who have an avatar containing an image or animation of breasts please remove it, so that members can continue to access OWTB without fear of reprisals, be they from managers or angry wives. Please can we ask that all avatars are changed before next Monday, the 23rd of March or we will have to remove them.

Fortunately this is not all bad news, as we have a new collection of new default avatars available here (click on the drop down menu and select "OWTB Avatars").

With kind and heavy hearted thanks,

The OWTB Team

That's a shame but understandable from the board/club's point of view.

Thanks for the new owtb avatars.

Pedant's Corner: In Roger2, Roger Palmer's first name should have no "d"... (I beat you Diego!) Tut, tut, I don't know, what next? Joe Royal? :grin:

Edited by martjs

Are you able to have a pair of puppies under the new rules???

I hope so - I'll be running out of innuendos soon. Anyway - I thought that's what the Boss! button at the top was for?

Ackey must be having his tea - I wonder how long before this thread gets locked....

Oh - and don't forget option 6. What's good for the goose etc etc

Edited by OminousPoultry

:disappointed:

Did you hear that Suggs will be taking part in a march in support of homosexual ethnic minorities with disabilities?

It's Madness gone politically correct. :angry:

Is there not still an option to view this board in 'lite' format - i.e. without signatures and bouncy images everywhere - in order to avoid the problems people may get at work or in front of the kids? What happened to it if not?

Did you hear that Suggs will be taking part in a march in support of homosexual ethnic minorities with disabilities?

Is there not still an option to view this board in 'lite' format - i.e. without signatures and bouncy images everywhere - in order to avoid the problems people may get at work or in front of the kids? What happened to it if not?

:bounce::bounce:

Nice jugs... :wink:

That is still an option but it also limits other aspects of the board and we don't feel it's fair to force that upon people who have to be cautious of their surroundings.

We have looked at all options (don't forget that a Mod, Wardle, started this craze) and we've come to the conclusion that it's best to ask people not to use the images anymore.

Cheers,

Ack

And if she saw your Avatar, you'd probably get a slap and be sleeping on the sofa. :grin:

From a female point of view, if I was married to you lot, you would be in for a shock because I would rather go to the football. My walk in the park would have to be Boundary Park. A romantic meal could consist of a pie and a nice drinky. I might even wear something romantic a bit later on in the shape of a Latics top with some fancy trimming. :shock:

Ha, ha! Which one of you boys got rumbled? :grin:

As the above quote shows, I did point out the potential pitfalls of said Avatars a long time ago. :stretcher::tongue1:

QUOTE (TrikkiNikki @ Feb 8 2009, 12:44 PM) *

And if she saw your Avatar, you'd probably get a slap and be sleeping on the sofa. grin.gif

From a female point of view, if I was married to you lot, you would be in for a shock because I would rather go to the football. My walk in the park would have to be Boundary Park. A romantic meal could consist of a pie and a nice drinky. I might even wear something romantic a bit later on in the shape of a Latics top with some fancy trimming. shock.gif

i think someone here needs :help::huh: Edited by boboafc

You're not wrong, Bob. Proper mint she is, fella.

Aah, now I get the, er, reference by Rummy... Any photographic evidence? :grin:

For a family site and all...

Edited by martjs

Rummy, a picture of the crowd at Latics would have provided more than enough knockers........as for my own avatar I decided for the worded version. If I had an actual picture of baps it would cause too much confusion: 'why a picture of muffins rolls tea cakes....' lol