Adult Avatars

Rummy, a picture of the crowd at Latics would have provided more than enough knockers........as for my own avatar I decided for the worded version. If I had an actual picture of baps it would cause too much confusion: 'why a picture of muffins rolls tea cakes....' lol

Hope mine is also more appropriate

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope mine is also more appropriate

What a pair of Tits you have there L1onheart!! :lol:

Can I say that :wink:

We have looked at all options (don't forget that a Mod, Wardle, started this craze) and we've come to the conclusion that it's best to ask people not to use the images anymore.

Wo wo wo wo .. Back up butter cup :grin: I didnt start the craze ... I merely joined in due to my dedication to the cause !! :wink:

I can name 3 other avatars that were around before my bikini ones joined the party :lol:

Ha, ha! Which one of you boys got rumbled? :grin:

As the above quote shows, I did point out the potential pitfalls of said Avatars a long time ago. :stretcher::tongue1:

Nothing worse than Blokes getting rumbled is there !! :wink:

Some learn, some continue.... Its all aprt of the fun :lol:

:curtains:

:hooked:

No denying it.

SORRY.

A thesis on Social Networking ranging from Internet forums, networking sites, chatrooms and levels of personal privacy on the Internet meant I had to do it. Honestly, I thought that this would be sussed within weeks, but I guess the lack of 'photographic evidence' and no 'expert' assistance from my teenage daughter all contributed to it's downfall.

If anybody cares to track the the history of "TRIKKINIKKI", they will see the evolution from tentative postings through to downright cockiness. Even when people started to 'twig' that something was not as it should be, there was still that level of 'maybe, maybe not'. I gave enough clues, especially in the Chatroom and I presume it was only the change in my syntax that finally clinched it. Or maybe the sheer horror of a female knowing too much about football was too much to take!

My argument is that an older male/female, posing as a younger male/female will not be challenged by males/females of the target group. It takes someone of a similar age and maturity to recognise the impostor. I notice on here, that the levels of security and moderation have lessened and that has brought more abusive language etc. I really thought the Adult Avatars had gone unheeded, which was surprising, seeing as you don't know the actual age of the people using the forum. Still, you recognised the potential problem and have addressed it.

One thing you haven't done, is throw an outright accusation, which means either you were still unsure, or you respect individual privacy. I hope it was the latter.

Feel free to delete the account, I won't be using it again, as next time I join it will be as a genuine male participant.

Good luck to Joe and the team tomorrow.

Nothing worse than Blokes getting rumbled is there !! wink.gif

Some learn, some continue.... Its all aprt of the fun laugh.gif

Not really, just depends how thick your skin is. :grin:

:curtains:

:hooked:

No denying it.

SORRY.

A thesis on Social Networking ranging from blah blah blah....

What a load of bollocks Murrayzmint, pull the other one, it's got bells on. Should I divulge to the other members on site which other "social networks" the user murrayzmint crops up on?

Guest oa_exile
Should I divulge to the other members on site which other "social networks" the user murrayzmint crops up on?

Google a wonderful invention :grin:

What a load of bollocks Murrayzmint, pull the other one, it's got bells on. Should I divulge to the other members on site which other "social networks" the user murrayzmint crops up on?

Murrayzmint?! Why on earth try the same trick again? Jet as a 'character' was :censored: enough, but Trikkinikki... pretty much passed me by.

Lacking in imagination. Must try harder. D-

"A thesis on Social Networking ranging from Internet forums, networking sites, chatrooms and levels of personal privacy on the Internet meant I had to do it. Honestly"

Isnt that the defence Pete Townsend tried.... as others say Google shows you up for what you really are.

As for trying to use the thesis argument ...just strange

What an insult to the genuine women who do follow football with passion. Yes there are many.

It's too pathetic to be insulting.