Visitor from Holland

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an excellent point. Those of you wishing to take Jones up on this will find the "ignore" button by clicking on his name to the left, clicking profile and then under "options" on the following screen click "ignore".

I would but it's my job to read this crap.

Boo hoo. Think yourself lucky you weren't born in Sudan. Or somewhere.

Why are you so miserable and nasty?

Nasty? How? By sometimes being mildly sarcastic?

Miserable? By refusing to wear rose-tinted specs when I look at the way the club seems to be heading (unless events take the kind of fortunate turn we haven't seen in a long time)?

It hardly makes me Pol Pot.

For all the sceptics, Dutchlatic could answer a simple question and prove he lives where he states. What colour are the fast passenger jet boats that stop opposite the Crown van Gelder mill that travel into Amsterdam.

Guest sheridans_world
For all the sceptics, Dutchlatic could answer a simple question and prove he lives where he states. What colour are the fast passenger jet boats that stop opposite the Crown van Gelder mill that travel into Amsterdam.

He shouldnt have too, just because Corporal "Miserable" Jones has questioned him doesnt mean dutchlatic isnt who he says he is.

By the way lags, I'd say yellow?

Edit: wierd colour, slight off green from another angle...

Some folks have way to much time on their hands. Ok another question for you all to google. What is the next plant to Crown van Gelder. It's a big plant so shouldn't be missed.

edit:Ferries are Lime green.

Edited by Lags