Visitor from Holland

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i missing soemthing? he just wants to know some pubs in the area when he comes to a game

why does that have people questioning where he is from?

bloody foreigners! coming over here drinking in our pubs! whats next? :wink:

What's your problem? Most people have welcomed the (cough) dutchman with open arms. Or opn rms as he might put it.

Apologies to the man if he turns out to be genuine, but as time goes on you might find yourself becoming more sceptical about many things, LL. In the meantime concentrate on what you're going to do when you have to start shaving.

Nurse!!!

In Velsen Noord I work at the paper mill plant (Crown van Gelder) there. Engineering. Next time I am over at that plant I'll pm you.

Ah at Crown. I know Crown van Gelder. The pride of Velsen Noord. Dont know people who work there. Sounds like a nice job you have with all the travelling

What's your problem? Most people have welcomed the (cough) dutchman with open arms. Or opn rms as he might put it.

Apologies to the man if he turns out to be genuine, but as time goes on you might find yourself becoming more sceptical about many things, LL. In the meantime concentrate on what you're going to do when you have to start shaving.

Well Corporal just look at my conversation with Lags in this thread....

Says it all.......

To the rest: Thank you for the warm welcome! Looking forward to my journey to Oldham!

And present trends indicate that we'll slip lower than that the longer we remain at this level and people indicate what they think about this by drifting away and staying away from BP.

It kind of shows he his Dutch, I think that's the point he's making.

Yes indeed-words on a message board clearly prove the nationality of anonymous posters.

Very true Corp. Jones - if that is your real name. I would imagine that somebody who has access "under the hood" of a messageboard has been granted the demanding responsibility to manage peoples information. I would also wager that the very same somebody may have greater visibility of said information. One can see a lot from this side of the internet - let's not forget that nothing can be what it seems, but there's a guise and then there's the little things like setting his personal time zone to be 1 hour in front of the rest of us. Your average ne'er-do-wells wouldn't think of doing that....

Very true Corp. Jones - if that is your real name. I would imagine that somebody who has access "under the hood" of a messageboard has been granted the demanding responsibility to manage peoples information. I would also wager that the very same somebody may have greater visibility of said information. One can see a lot from this side of the internet - let's not forget that nothing can be what it seems, but there's a guise and then there's the little things like setting his personal time zone to be 1 hour in front of the rest of us. Your average ne'er-do-wells wouldn't think of doing that....

You'll see that I have already apologised if he turns out to be genuine. However, I'm not the only one to cast doubt on his authenticity.

Perhaps we are indeed living in the much-vaunted Global Village, and the whole world has become eternally teenage.

I feel reassured that omnisience is on your side, too. A bit like God watching over us. All hail Rummy.

Edited by Corporal_Jones

I don't claim to have infinite knowledge, unlike some. I'm just try to be the best at what I do.

Sorry to those of you who wanted to speak to Dutch - I'm sure there are other opportunities - Jones has hijacked yet another thread for his own miserable gain.

I don't claim to have infinite knowledge, unlike some. I'm just try to be the best at what I do.

Sorry to those of you who wanted to speak to Dutch - I'm sure there are other opportunities - Jones has hijacked yet another thread for his own miserable gain.

What nonsense. How am I stopping anybody talking to anybody else?

Jones actually hijacks nothing. Anybody can argue with or completely ignore anybody else in any thread on any subject.

What nonsense. How am I stopping anybody talking to anybody else?

Jones actually hijacks nothing. Anybody can argue with or completely ignore anybody else in any thread on any subject.

What an excellent point. Those of you wishing to take Jones up on this will find the "ignore" button by clicking on his name to the left, clicking profile and then under "options" on the following screen click "ignore".

I would but it's my job to read this crap.