Visitor from Holland

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want any advice on pubs in Manchester before or after ask me.

You'll get a better reception that in Oldham, at least judging by some of the responses on here!

Also please bring me some fresh harring (with raw onion), and a few of the spicy croquettes from any train station mmmmmmmm ;)

Nope......the drugs don't work..... :grin:

Or maybe they don't make them strong enough? !!

Although, DutchLatic could be Murrayzmint in disguise. He went to great lengths to hide himself.

Or Guernica.

Here's a test. Dutch Latic, what is the name of your source for stories?

And how many men did trikkinikki propose to?

Enjoy the game, whoever you may be!

Edited by singe

Although, DutchLatic could be Murrayzmint in disguise. He went to great lengths to hide himself.

Or Guernica.

For schure he is not me.

Or Guernica.

You forgot Jet.....

What is there to need convicing of with dutch latic? the lad only asked where we like to drink as he is coming over, and corporal decided to question his nationality for no reason, he's not asked for any money or memorabilla to be sent over like the hoax poster we had a few weeks ago. Dont get me wrong if his ip didint check out, he started asking for stuff etc. then id get suspicious. I feel the reason why the majority questioned corporals uneeded question was purely because, if he is as genuine as most are given him the benefit of the doubt of (including me), it would be to show dutch latic we are not all as cynical as corporal, as we are mostly a friendly bunch of fans.

Is it me or can anyone else see the irony of what corporal is doing? he criticises how we are falling behind as a club, and then a new fan introduces themselves and he acts in a manner were said fan would feel most unwelcome. I know his possible future financial contribution to the club would be relativley small, but imagine the number of other potential fans to cross corporals path!! I wonder, with every new fan he met, if he asked for proof of birth/nationality/whatever else?

Edited by Oafc88

Oh yes that's true. He even went to visit her in Scotland once didn't he..? And accidentally bump into her once as well..?

I think he also claimed to be very Ill........oh the Irony lol. Her mum had great bangers though....I wonder who she was.

What is there to need convicing of with dutch latic? the lad only asked where we like to drink as he is coming over, and corporal decided to question his nationality for no reason, he's not asked for any money or memorabilla to be sent over like the hoax poster we had a few weeks ago. Dont get me wrong if his ip didint check out, he started asking for stuff etc. then id get suspicious. I feel the reason why the majority questioned corporals uneeded question was purely because, if he is as genuine as most are given him the benefit of the doubt of (including me), it would be to show dutch latic we are not all as cynical as corporal, as we are mostly a friendly bunch of fans.

Is it me or can anyone else see the irony of what corporal is doing? he criticises how we are falling behind as a club, and then a new fan introduces themselves and he acts in a manner were said fan would feel most unwelcome. I know his possible future financial contribution to the club would be relativley small, but imagine the number of other potential fans to cross corporals path!! I wonder, with every new fan he met, if he asked for proof of birth/nationality/whatever else?

Hi 88, I amcynical. Not of Dutch LAtics, just generally. But Corp, he is in Premier League cynical. I consider myself about the same league as Mossley.

Hi 88, I amcynical. Not of Dutch LAtics, just generally. But Corp, he is in Premier League cynical. I consider myself about the same league as Mossley.

Lol i dont mind a bit of cynicalism when its needed, i just felt corps went too far, the man only asked for help. I suppose thats corps nature though, i think ive gotta agree with others when they believe he does it for kicks!

Is it me or can anyone else see the irony of what corporal is doing?

He was quite xenophobic in Dad's Army though, wasn't he? :wink:

I like some of Corp's posts - they are articulate and funny at times. However, I was shocked at his response to this "new fan". I began to wonder if Corp's account had been hacked by Guernica/Trikkinikki/Murrayzmint/Jet etc., ad inf., ad naseum, 'ad enough (of imposters)...

DutchLatic

The Rifle Range Inn is popular and is usually busy before the game

Other popular choices are The Old Grey Mare and the Whiteheart which are both on Rochdale Road which is at the top of SheepFoot Lane :D

Enjoy your stay

Edited by Dannylatics

Of course I know the anwser :) . Loads of my friends and family work at the Corus Steel plant.

Correct Dutch Latic. That brothers is good enough for me. Enjoy your stay and lets hope we are doin better than currently 1-0 to Cheltenham.

I've already apologised if he turns out to be genuine.

Apart from that, an occasional visitor from across the channel isn't goint to stop us falling behind as a club.

Lighten up.

Guest oa_exile
No it isn't. I always apologise for a mistake, never for an opinion.

So you admit to making mistakes ^_^ I feel the dawning of a new and improved Corp :)