Could All This....

Be the work of Jim Gannon?

Unlikely i know, but if hes been sounded out as our boss next year he is already saying who he wants out for next year..?

If we'd have wanted Jim Gannon he would have been here now!!!!

Well if Joe has just let our top striker go at such a time then I have to wonder if I want him here next season

Who is more important to the club in the short and long term? Royle or Hughes?

I don't think Hughes has any loyalty to the club whereas Joe has shown his heart is at Oldham.

In the past Joe has been the most successful manager ever at latics. Who is more important at the moment? That I dont know. If Hughes goes on a scoring run at Backpool whilst we cant score then you have to question this decision.

There is a very very good chance Lee Hughes will have better service at Blackpool, so ill be very suprised if he doesnt go on a scoring run at Blackpool

Joe said he had seen Latics only twice this season. With being out of work, I would have thought he would have been a regular at BP if that's where his heart is.

Come on! Imagine if he had been turning up every other home game, would look like he was desperate for a job and would have cast a shadow over Shez.

Damned if he had and now damned cos he didn't!

Joe said he had seen Latics only twice this season. With being out of work, I would have thought he would have been a regular at BP if that's where his heart is.

Why do you have to be a regular for your heart to be at BP?

Joe has already said we couldnt AFFORD to keep Hughes it was more a question of finance than anything ....Mind you Joe has always been a strict one when it comes to behaviour ....Joes team are proffessional on the park and off it and he wont mess around shipping prima donnas or idiots out.

There will be a lot of new faces at BP and a lot of changes as regards strategy, training and attitude -- Those that didnt experience the glory years are gonna be blown away me thinks

I don't get this Gannon bollox, or Keith Hill for that. We slag off lazy journalism on here but put up with speculation on lower league Managers like these. Why? Because they're local??

Rochdale had to ask their fans to back their manager due the speculation. Keith Hill was asked on GMR about it.

Rochdale had to ask their fans to back their manager due the speculation. Keith Hill was asked on GMR about it.

Speculation - by who? Local journalists and misguided fans on message boards. My point is I reckon if its not Joe then the profile would need to as high.