Peterborough United Game

Peterborough Fan Here,

I Was Just Wondering What Your Clubs Take On Drums In The Ground Is, Are They Allowed In?

We Are Looking To Bring One To The Game.

Thanks

no sorry they are banned,,,totally out of the question,,,who do u think you are....they got banned because fans were complaining the noise woke them up....dont bother bringing it

no sorry they are banned,,,totally out of the question,,,who do u think you are....they got banned because fans were complaining the noise woke them up....dont bother bringing it

Nope just because they are bloody awful things to have at the game.

Peterborough Fan Here,

I Was Just Wondering What Your Clubs Take On Drums In The Ground Is, Are They Allowed In?

Thanks

Ring the club up this week.

Enjoy your day and the three points!

Edited by jsslatic

Peterborough Fan Here,

Thanks

Along with the drum, please bring your manual on 'How to get a small, unfashionable club out of a terrible division.' The one that Blackpool passed onto you after Barnsley had finished with it and seems to be working for you. Scunthorpe, Crewe and Southend had it but mislaid it when they went up.

Edited by Corporal_Jones

Got told not to bang the drum due to the noise it would make. Think it may have been taken off him for the second half too, but it was one of my sober games so the memory gets hazy.

local residents contacted the club regarding the noise it was making

Along with the drum, please bring your manual on 'How to get a small, unfashionable club out of a terrible division.' The one that Blackpool passed onto you after Barnsley had finished with it and seems to be working for you. Scunthorpe, Crewe and Southend had it but mislaid it when they went up.

Ha.

I was just thinking to post something along simular lines but was debating seeing as it was predominantly about a fecking drum!. I was wondering as I haven't the foggest. How much have Peterboro spent on what is now a high probability they will be going up? Where as the young Taggart identified and got his players from? has he had any help and guidence from the old man?

Edited by Lags

I was just thinking to post something along simular lines but was debating seeing as it was predominantly about a fecking drum!. I was wondering as I haven't the foggest. How much have Peterboro spent on what is now a high probability they will be going up? Where as the young Taggart identified and got his players from? has he had any help and guidence from the old man?

Haven't a clue about any of that, but I'm sick and tired of seeing historically smaller or similar size clubs to ours sail past us. It's been going on for fourteen years and I fear we might have blown our biggest chance of arresting the shrinking stature of the club over the past three years.

Unless something truly magical is pulled out of the bag by Joe (or whoever), I think that February 2007, when the team threw in the towel after topping the league playing the best football in the division, will go down as the moment the club sealed its permanent lower division status. If these boards are anything to go by, many of the faithful have begun to accept this status, while those that can't bring themslves to do so have deserted the cause, judging by this season's attendances.

Think they spent quite a bit...McLean, Boyd and CMS all came from non-league IIRC but for a fair chunk of money.

There's talent out there below the 92, but I guess you still have to pay quite a bit for the best.

Peterborough Fan Here,

Thanks

It depends completely on if you can actually play the thing or not.....

Think they spent quite a bit...McLean, Boyd and CMS all came from non-league IIRC but for a fair chunk of money.

There's talent out there below the 92, but I guess you still have to pay quite a bit for the best.

I'll give you one name; Lewis Smith. Currently banging them in for Bishop's Stortford in Conf South after being releaed from Fulham. Also turning out as a triallist for Gillingham reserves. Morison at Stevenage and Pearson at Burton have come through Stortford in the last couple of seasons; we know what a good striker looks like.

We have spent a fair amount of money but look at the success it is bringing us. Paul Coutts was signed from Cove Rangers, a small Scottish Highland League team. Now he is playing a major part of our promotion push. He also got called up to the Scottish U21 team. Boyd, CMS and Mclean - everybody knows the danger they cause teams. On their day they can destoy any teams. Chris Whelpdale signed from Billericay Town and Sir Alex Ferguson even commented on what a good player he is. Shaun Batt joined from Fisher Athletic and usually makes the bench. We have assembled a squad from Non-League players but they are now all gelling and with a few experienced heads like Dean Keates, the team is really going places.