There is always more to it

taken from a post on oafc.co.uk

Posted by andrewoafc on 28/3/2009, 7:44 pm, in reply to "Re: Kabba out for 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!"

Surely I can't be the only one who has heard the same tale (twice now from two different sources) i.e. that Hughes took a swing at Joe after training on Thursday after Royle had critisised his attitude, and had to be held back by other players ?

Would explain a lot.

True or not(and it sounds true from what I heard) thank God he's gone.

Not a suprise and yes after the dogs behaviour and if this is true then glad to be shot of the guy good player or not. Not sure he'll get many clubs after him in the summer, 33, lacks pace, doesnt put any real effort into games, Bye Lee!

Posted by andrewoafc on 28/3/2009, 7:44 pm, in reply to "Re: Kabba out for 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!"

Surely I can't be the only one who has heard the same tale (twice now from two different sources) i.e. that Hughes took a swing at Joe after training on Thursday after Royle had critisised his attitude, and had to be held back by other players ?

Would explain a lot.

Not a suprise and yes after the dogs behaviour and if this is true then glad to be shot of the guy good player or not. Not sure he'll get many clubs after him in the summer, 33, lacks pace, doesnt put any real effort into games, Bye Lee!

It seems as if it's now obligatory that, when a player leaves, there's always a story about a fight or other discipline issue.

I think that if Wolfy leaves at the end of the season it must be down to when he flattened Gregan. Was hushed up at the time.

I think that if Wolfy leaves at the end of the season it must be down to when he flattened Gregan. Was hushed up at the time.

:grin: it'd be more like "i heard Wolfy went for Gregan and had to be held back by several small children from Our Lady's school". And to be quite honest if Hughes had gone for Royle i doubt he'd have been fit to play for Blackpool on Saturday,i couldn't see him winning that fight.

joe: " lee! your attitude has alot to be desired son"

hughes: " you know nothing! " (SWING AND A MISS)

yeah thats what happened :bored:

I know Hughes' form has been a bit poor of late, but surely even he wouldn't miss a target THAT big?! :wink:

I know Hughes' form has been a bit poor of late, but surely even he wouldn't miss a target THAT big?! :wink:

well i heard he scored a cracker in training, a real all round team goal and to show how good his attitude was he did the hughes dance in front of joe , joe got the wrong end of the stick.

he wasnt swinging for him and the players where not holding him back, it was all just team bonding.

bloody disgrace.......joe out

Edited by palmer1

Would explain a lot.

On a side note, is that the same andrewoafc who is sought after on the BTB thread? If so, give him a nudge in this direction!