was purple nose at the game?

I am no manure fan but think you should respect the most succesful manager in British Football if your a footbal fan.

i don't.

i'd like to think the average football fan would have no respect whatsoever for a manager who's successes are as tainted as Fergusons.

what Clough said to Leeds players in the Damned United is just as apt for United imho - "you can throw all those medals you've won in the bin, because you won them all by cheating"

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah he was there, and next time our fans say why don't we ever get anyone on loan from the scum, they can thank our fans who have the IQ of a turd who sang about him and his wife all game.

Why our fans don't sing pro Oldham songs rather than anti Man U songs I'll never know!!!!

Please can someone explain? Surely songs like "We love you Oldham" and "Oh when the blues" inspire our side more than hearing "your dad's a w*nker and your muns a wh*re"!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong

Hahaha...must be a nice fluffy cotton wool world outside your door!

And best of all, I don't particularly want any Red Scum players from them...we've had utter :censored: from them for years. Clegg, Cooper, Lee? Ok, maybe not Lee, nobody knows what he can do (no guys - and gals - Crewe doesn't count...I could've been outstanding against them in that game!)

NO! Fergie can go to hell, red nosed. scottish p****. Let's all sing songs praising what a great manager her is, GTFO! Fergie has enjoyed loads of luck over the years with late goals and refereeing decisions from weak officials.

I think less of the anti-Man U songs and more pro-Latics songs implies that you just DONT sing about Man U. Not start singing them praises.

We all know he's a red nosed Scottish pillock, why do we have to sing about it?

Ian Moore, Ian Moore (or Darren Fergie, Darren Fergie)... your dad is a w**ker and your mum is a w**re.

Surely they were singing "Fer-gus-son...Fer-gus-sonnnnnnnnn....your dad is a....." and not "Darren Fergie, Darren Fergie...." If they were singing the latter, then that is shockingly embarrassing!!!

Surely they were singing "Fer-gus-son...Fer-gus-sonnnnnnnnn....your dad is a....." and not "Darren Fergie, Darren Fergie...." If they were singing the latter, then that is shockingly embarrassing!!!

It was 'Ferguson', still a pretty poor effort though if we're honest. I was too embarrassed to join in, but the sentiment was right.

Ian Moore, Ian Moore (or Darren Fergie, Darren Fergie)... your dad is a w**ker and your mum is a w**re.

Thanks, it sums up some of the pond life we have in our ranks.

Is there anyone on here who thinks that calling anyone's mother a whore is acceptable? In any circumstance? Sensible replies please, we take racist comments seriously, although not enforced enough, so why should football tolerate low-life scum chanting this bile?

Is there anyone on here who thinks that calling anyone's mother a whore is acceptable? In any circumstance? Sensible replies please, we take racist comments seriously, although not enforced enough, so why should football tolerate low-life scum chanting this bile?

[rolls eyes]

It's the 14 year old scallies, mate. You shouldn't blame them though, it's their home life, see. What with their dads being :censored: and their mums being wh*res... :wink:

Edit - thought I'd better add a winky smiley, just to be clear... :wink:

Edited by garcon

the problem is jealousy from latics fans and i am sure that manchester united fans dont chant similar chants about latics and i dont think they or sir alex ferguson care

Jelousy is not the issue,its all the Teletext Reds who have appeared in the last 15 years that make most Football fans hate them,most of them have never been to OT and still wouldnt if you offered them a Freebie!

Does anyone know what he is doing now? Oldham Town or Chadderton mabe..? Actually scrap that, they are doingOK this season

Wasn't he doing something for Sunderland coaching wise?

Edited by ste1987

the problem is jealousy from latics fans and i am sure that manchester united fans dont chant similar chants about latics and i dont think they or sir alex ferguson care

Haha....how young and very very stupid you are...that's a line straight from the mouths of Red Scum fans...in arrogance...without stopping to think about the sheer delight there was before your and my own birth when Maurice Whittle stuck in the winning goal decades ago...when the Red Scum were :censored: all!!! Were Latics fans jealous then as they basked in sheer delight at getting one over the Scum??? Or is it just fact that they're a handful of miles down the road and a club that's been despised by most Latics fans for decades???

Try learning a bit about your own club before spouting that sort of :censored: that Scum fans usually come out with!

Edited by boundaryblue80

I wouldnt call it banter, more like young moronic idiots with no repect. Bet Joe was well impressed, I am no manure fan but think you should respect the most succesful manager in British Football if your a footbal fan.

Mind you, you could say he owes us if not for Hughes goal at wembley pretty sure he would have been sacked shortly afterwards.

Id hope Joe would be more interested in sorting things out on the pitch than watching/listening to our fans!

The new breed middle class football fan mixing with the more traditional working class football fan...

Suppose it comes down to if you want a day out at the cinema atmosphere or an old traditional football atmosphere...

Pay your money, take your chance...

Edited by oafc0000

The new breed middle class football fan mixing with the more traditional working class football fan...

Suppose it comes down to if you want a day out at the cinema atmosphere or an old traditional football atmosphere...

Pay your money, take your chance...

Well at least you've shown your true colours, although bravely stopped short of saying you joined in. For your information I've been watching Latics for 36 years, when I was 11. Before that my first game, I lived in a family of reds, was Latics v Man U in a b match, Lancashire cup I think in the late 60's. In that time I have sung and joined in many chants anti Man U ( and Bolton, City, Blackburn, Leeds etc) over the years. Some have contained bad language and I accept that as part of a football crowd.

However tell me, when was calling someone's mother a whore traditional football atmosphere? I remember the line being crossed when Keegan's father died and the stretford end sang about it. It was wrong then and it's wrong now. Otherwise you end up with a situation like you had at Spurs v Sol Campbell, it's the thin end of the wedge. Like I said before the authorities only seem to have an appetite for taking action when there is racism involved.

If you walked down the street and spoke to the guy in person like that you would (or should) get a smack on the nose or arrested.

It's about standards, you've shown yours clearly.

It's about standards, you've shown yours clearly.

I'm inclined to agree a bit on that. When the gone-wrongs in the RRE started singing that, I cringed a bit really. I mean, "Fer-gus-on! Yerra wanka, yerra wanka!" is fine, and he's fair game for that. But to start saying your mum's a whore's a bit over the line I reckon.

Leave the mums out of it! :blush:

I'm inclined to agree a bit on that. When the gone-wrongs in the RRE started singing that, I cringed a bit really. I mean, "Fer-gus-on! Yerra wanka, yerra wanka!" is fine, and he's fair game for that. But to start saying your mum's a whore's a bit over the line I reckon.

Leave the mums out of it! :blush:

do you have proof that she's not?