was purple nose at the game?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah he was there, and next time our fans say why don't we ever get anyone on loan from the scum, they can thank our fans who have the IQ of a turd who sang about him and his wife all game.

Why our fans don't sing pro Oldham songs rather than anti Man U songs I'll never know!!!!

Please can someone explain? Surely songs like "We love you Oldham" and "Oh when the blues" inspire our side more than hearing "your dad's a w*nker and your muns a wh*re"!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong

Yeah he was there, and next time our fans say why don't we ever get anyone on loan from the scum, they can thank our fans who have the IQ of a turd who sang about him and his wife all game.

Why our fans don't sing pro Oldham songs rather than anti Man U songs I'll never know!!!!

Please can someone explain? Surely songs like "We love you Oldham" and "Oh when the blues" inspire our side more than hearing "your dad's a w*nker and your muns a wh*re"!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong

I doubt the songs made a tiny bit of difference.

He doesn't do loans to us. Well very rarely.

There were a few different songs today, couldn't hear the words but they sounded like ones I've heard off the TV from the Prem league, well the tune anyway. My concern is us nicking Scouse or Manc songs. We just become small replicas instead of having our own identity.

I was thinking the same thing about the chants our muppets choir see more intested in abuse of other teams/fans/players than getting behind latics

i agree, the guy who got chucked out at half time, well what an absolute moron, didnt spend a second watching the game, just staring at the peterborough fans and giving them abuse. i liked sitting near the away fans at first as it was good for singing etc, but all the chavs are there now and certainly spoil the game for me. throwing things at the posh fans etc, the stewards need to chuck em all out.

I was thinking the same thing about the chants our muppets choir see more intested in abuse of other teams/fans/players than getting behind latics

Without wishing to sound voyueristic can someone say what the songs where please? It's better to have the facts before we judge.

Without wishing to sound voyueristic can someone say what the songs where please? It's better to have the facts before we judge.

Just the tune for Ronnie Moore changed to Ferguson. Didn't really work but was sung regardless.

Then the wife beater chants for Darren.

Just the tune for Ronnie Moore changed to Ferguson. Didn't really work but was sung regardless.

Then the wife beater chants for Darren.

Being an "Old School" Latics fan ( I suspect that should be Old Skool!) I don't know either of them, and from where I sit you can't hear the words! Same with that one where they all wave their hands after a verse of my old mans a dustman

Do you reckon Big Fergie enjoyed the 'Dad's a w**ker' chants? :lol:

I'm sure he took them as a compliment. :grin:

As for deals - loan and permanent - between us and United, there have been a fair few with mixed success. In fact, I'd say it was a reasonably good relationship between the clubs on that front, largely initiated by the Irwin deal.

more loan players - that's what we were missing this season. :unsure:

as for the anti-Taggart songs - how could any right minded football fan/human being object???

your first football match??

Being an "Old School" Latics fan ( I suspect that should be Old Skool!) I don't know either of them, and from where I sit you can't hear the words! Same with that one where they all wave their hands after a verse of my old mans a dustman

(prelonged) ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (WHILST WAVING HANDS) Andy Ritchie's magic, he wears a magic hat, and when he saw the Oldham, he said I fancy that. He could have stayed at Man U, but they are f****** :censored:e, and when he saw the Oldham he said f****** dynamite.................. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (and so on)

(prelonged) ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (WHILST WAVING HANDS) Andy Ritchie's magic, he wears a magic hat, and when he saw the Oldham, he said I fancy that. He could have stayed at Man U, but they are f****** :censored:e, and when he saw the Oldham he said f****** dynamite.................. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (and so on)

Cheers Lags - now what about the other songs - anyone??

I wouldnt call it banter, more like young moronic idiots with no repect. Bet Joe was well impressed, I am no manure fan but think you should respect the most succesful manager in British Football if your a footbal fan.

Mind you, you could say he owes us if not for Hughes goal at wembley pretty sure he would have been sacked shortly afterwards.

Mind you, you could say he owes us if not for Hughes goal at wembley pretty sure he would have been sacked shortly afterwards.

im pretty sure that youre wrong there. the gol that saved him from the sack was scored by lee martin, fa cup final replay 1-0 v palace, back post slid in left foot. his job was also 'saved' by mark robins in an earlier round, as has been mentioned above.

youre welcome.

Edited by daznathe

Correct me if I'm wrong

Come on in 50 years of being in football I think Alex Ferguson has had to deal with far worse from a crowd than a few chavs giving him and his son abit of grief. He probably lost no sleep over it and it ain't going to stop him with any future dealings with this club especially as him and Joe have been good friends for many years.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Come on in 50 years of being in football I think Alex Ferguson has had to deal with far worse from a crowd than a few chavs giving him and his son abit of grief. He probably lost no sleep over it and it ain't going to stop him with any future dealings with this club especially as him and Joe have been good friends for many years.

the problem is jealousy from latics fans and i am sure that manchester united fans dont chant similar chants about latics and i dont think they or sir alex ferguson care

I wouldnt call it banter, more like young moronic idiots with no repect. Bet Joe was well impressed, I am no manure fan but think you should respect the most succesful manager in British Football if your a footbal fan.

NO! Fergie can go to hell, red nosed. scottish p****. Let's all sing songs praising what a great manager her is, GTFO! Fergie has enjoyed loads of luck over the years with late goals and refereeing decisions from weak officials.