How are the Bindippers 9 points ahead of us?

:blink:

Really?

Because they have made slow steady progress and we have been in slow steady decline!!!!!

It just shows that even an average side could have made the playoffs this season with a little application and togetherness...something we haven't had for a long time!!!!

Because RM is a football geniuse but yeah the lad has no plan B 0-0 away against Walsall.............makes a couple fo subs and bang wallop what do you know big Baz is moon walking his socks off infront of the Tranmere faithful.

Didn't know you cared lads :grin:

You still won't finish in the playoffs. :)

Who knows fella, who knows but one thing is for sure we will come a lot closer than you lot.

For the record I doubt we will get in the play offs myself but while there is still a chance I am happy.

The day that Tranmere or Oldham leave this league is the day we go up 1st and 2nd lol.

Because they have made slow steady progress and we have been in slow steady decline!!!!!

It just shows that even an average side could have made the playoffs this season with a little application and togetherness...something we haven't had for a long time!!!!

Well said.

Because their players possibly care more about making something of their careers, and there might not be quite the same sense of hopelessness about their club as there is here.

Even more well said.

Our season was in tatters long ago, but the thought of Tranmere and all those 'kin gloating scousers is more than I can stomach!

Who knows fella, who knows but one thing is for sure we will come a lot closer than you lot.

For the record I doubt we will get in the play offs myself but while there is still a chance I am happy.

The day that Tranmere or Oldham leave this league is the day we go up 1st and 2nd lol.

Said for a good few months ago that Tranmere was the threat to us...sadly, we allowed another 5 or 6 teams become that also. Don't know what Hooper was subbed off for in 24th minute for Scunny on Fri night but if it's an injury and they lose him, then they've got big, big problems! And the door will be open for you to get in. Don't think you'd go up though...Millwall look the team to do it, if Posh and Leicester are the top 2 as it seems they will be.

Edited by boundaryblue80

Got a sneaky feeling it will be Leeds through the playoffs.

it's not a sneaky feeling with me, I'm pretty sure Leeds will be the play-off winners come May, they are coming good at the right time, Tranmere are aswell but I think Leeds have that extra quality where it matters

Said for a good few months ago that Tranmere was the threat to us...sadly, we allowed another 5 or 6 teams become that also. Don't know what Hooper was subbed off for in 24th minute for Scunny on Fri night but if it's an injury and they lose him, then they've got big, big problems! And the door will be open for you to get in. Don't think you'd go up though...Millwall look the team to do it, if Posh and Leicester are the top 2 as it seems they will be.

Millwall won't do it, they don't have the quality to do it....they grind out results against the lesser team sure, but I don't think their record against the teams around them is all that impressive. As much as I hate to say it, Leeds have hit form and they have the quality in their team to do it. I hope it's Leeds v MKdons in the semis and then Scunny v MKdons in the final with Scunny winning but as far as I can see it's going to be Leeds, no matter who they play.

Listen you guys got it wrong Ronnie might be this football genius after all :grin:

So where not going to make the play offs? well only time will tell, we still need to play Leeds & Scunny so all is not lost just yet, i do hope you guys finish 13th my lucky number you see, anyways Championship here we come! :grin:

Didn't know you all cared so much. It's a privilege that all your efforts this season are now resting on hoping we fail. In reverse, none of us could care less.

:lol:

It's obvious none of you could care less by the fact that so many of you are on this Latics messageboard so often, yeh you obviously don't give a :censored:. <_<