season tickets

I'm sure one season under Ritchie was an avergae of around 4,700. (1999/2000?)

Average crowds in a handy graph stylee...

oldham_att.jpg

It was about 4,900 Paul. But next season, if it's a poor one, I can see us dipping below that for an average.

Anyway, it's a fact. Last seasons average was NEVER lower than any under Ritchie.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not forget that VAT is due to return to 17.5% in December. I seriously doubt if Latics will change matchday prices upwards then, so I have no prob with the club not passing on the reduction that currently applies.

We will be lucky if it only goes up to 17.5%... 19.5% is more realistic come next budget...

Are average attendances affected by the FA Cup? If that were the case then The Man City & Bolton games would have given us a big boost that season.

A wise business model for a football club would assume income from cup competitions as NIL and income from transfers as NIL.

I would suggest any comparison should be league games only.

A wise business model for a football club would assume income from cup competitions as NIL and income from transfers as NIL.

Surely it would be best to assume some income from cups and outgoing transfers (as they invariably contribute at least something to the coffers) in order to secure the best players you can in pre season? Why under commit yourself and risk throwing away a chance at promotion?

With an election due in the may at the latest, that would be the icing on the cake for a next tory government

True but the state of the country may force their hand... Unless they continue to mug the country like they did on Wednesday...

Borrowing has now saddled each family with £2,500 worth of national debit to clear each... Wednesdays measure will rake in about £1000 per family leaving £1500 per family left to find... That's a massive gap and a big time bomb for the Tory WHEN they win the next election...

Labour should of raised income tax and national insurance in the middle bracket and immedaitly raised VAT back up...but hey ho...this is politics and that wouldnt go down with masses...even if its now required...

Instead they will wait for the torys to take power, having no choice to do just that, and then they will sit back and say how nasty the tories are...

By the way, Im a labour man not a tory...

Edited by oafc0000

True but the state of the country may force their hand... Unless they continue to mug the country like they did on Wednesday...

Borrowing has now saddled each family with £2,500 worth of national debit to clear each... Wednesdays measure will rake in about £1000 per family leaving £1500 per family left to find... That's a massive gap and a big time bomb for the Tory WHEN they win the next election...

Thats not too bad in the grand (puntastic) scheme of things. I expected a lot worse to be honest. I bet the Yanks would kill for figures like that!

Thats not too bad in the grand (puntastic) scheme of things. I expected a lot worse to be honest. I bet the Yanks would kill for figures like that!

:lol:

You should work for the Labour spin team :) They make me very dizzy :):sick01:

Edited by oafc0000

:lol:

You should work for the Labour spin team :) They make me very dizzy :):sick01:

I've always voted Labour as I have an unending hatred for all things Tory. Next time I don't know what to do. The Tories are scum and Labour are inept. Voting LibDem is like voting for pedro only in real life not dream-movie-life and so I have nothing left.