season tickets

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a price cut of £70 if we sell 4500!! Good on them. We need to get behind this!!!!

I would have bought one anyway, but its nice to see the club are bettering other clubs, its a must I think, not sure on how many others will follow suit, if we do sell 4500 its the only time my bank balance will be going up mid month!!! :grin:

What constitutes a season ticket? As somebody else has stated before, is it all season tickets or just the full price ones?

When is the last time we had 4500 season ticket holders?

What impact would this have on matchday gate receipts?

Might all have glaringly obvious answers, but I'm a little busy at the mo...

:)

Heh nope - read the small print. :grin:

That answers one of my questions then!

So we need 4,500 full price season ticket purchases - I don't think that will happen somehow - so the answer to my last question of matchday receipts is in there then; next seasons' gates will be similar to this pending a sustained red hot table topping experience...

What constitutes a season ticket? As somebody else has stated before, is it all season tickets or just the full price ones?

When is the last time we had 4500 season ticket holders?

What impact would this have on matchday gate receipts?

Might all have glaringly obvious answers, but I'm a little busy at the mo...

:)

only under 12's season tickets don't count towards the 4500.

That answers one of my questions then!

So we need 4,500 full price season ticket purchases - I don't think that will happen somehow - so the answer to my last question of matchday receipts is in there then; next seasons' gates will be similar to this pending a sustained red hot table topping experience...

We need to know who the new manager is rather quickly as it could/should have an effect on peoples decisions!

id get one but id have to go for the easy payment option

Do you stiil get the disount if you opt for that before the cut off date?

Also Can anybody help me here, I have bought my younger brother a £50 season ticket for the last couple of years but he is 16 on 26th june - does that mean i'll have to pay full or because he's 16 at date of purchhase can he use it??

not with that attitude, no :grin:

Glad the club has made a very sensible decision on freezing the prices; should stop a fair few drifting away due to an expected price increase.

I'll be getting another one; if another 4,499 join me the £70 would be nice little bonus too!!! :grin: