Reuben Official Site Player of the Year

It was the fans choice !!! :shock:

Shows how clueless some of our lot are. Since he lost his man at the Gay Farm he has cost us goals week after week.

Hereford - At least 2

Yeovil

Leeds

Colchester

Nailed on he cost us a few at the Mongs

The pen at Orient - harsh yesm clueless challenge yes

Double Act with Greegs vs Crewe

That's just off the top of my head. He was superb last season and for the first third of this season, since when he has become a real liability.

I dispair with this club at times. What does it say about us that a player is voted player of the year by the fans and not one person can pluck a congratulatiosn out their ass.

I think alot of people are just bitter about this season and seem to be venting it on Ruby

Shows how clueless some of our lot are. Since he lost his man at the Gay Farm he has cost us goals week after week.

Hereford - At least 2

Yeovil

Leeds

Colchester

That's just off the top of my head. He was superb last season and for the first third of this season, since when he has become a real liability.

not on his own there then his he?,some people.

Hereford - At least 2

Yeovil

Leeds

Colchester

OMG....what a :censored:ing unbelievably stupid post!

First of all...Hereford...all 4 in defence were to blame that day for them goals. But it's useful to use, so you've used it. Yeovil? Fleming comes running out when he should stay back to where he should be...in goal! Can't argue with Colchester. Orient? Seriously? Just trying to pin it on him??? Lol.

Shall we compare it to Gregans list? Yeovil at home, Swindon away, blah, blah, blah...but I've saved the best to last....the one that really incenses me is...

"Nailed on he cost us a few at the Mongs"

Yeah OP...so :censored:ing nailed on, he didn't even play!!! Ooooops...as Hazell can't make the odd rare mistake, should you be allowed to? Such a massive one too :grin:

After Gregans capitulation from September to January, but for Hazell, we would've be :censored:ed this year! It was either him or Taylor for me.

PS You want to try having a read of this -----> http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=20643

Only good for 3mths then a liability??? Have a word! Simply caught the bug going around the rest of the squad from middle of Feb onwards after signing...

Edited by boundaryblue80

First of all...Hereford...all 4 in defence were to blame that day for them goals. But it's useful to use, so you've used it. Yeovil? Fleming comes running out when he should stay back to where he should be...in goal! Can't argue with Colchester. Orient? Seriously? Just trying to pin it on him??? Lol.

Shall we compare it to Gregans list? Yeovil at home, Swindon away, blah, blah, blah...but I've saved the best to last....the one that really incenses me is...

Yeah OP...so :censored:ing nailed on, he didn't even play!!! Ooooops...as Hazell can't make the odd rare mistake, should you be allowed to? Such a massive one too :grin:

After Gregans capitulation from September to January, but for Hazell, we would've be :censored:ed this year! It was either him or Taylor for me.

PS You want to try having a read of this -----> http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=20643

Only good for 3mths then a liability??? Have a word! Simply caught the bug going around the rest of the squad from middle of Feb onwards after signing...

Listen sonny, I've humoured you since the JK days, who the :censored: do you think you are? OK i forgot Hazell was banned at the Mongs, but cut all the keyboard warrior :censored: out with me. You know me and I vaguely know you and you know I'm not the type of person to take insults to my intelligence too well. You might think you are the be all and end all on this board but all I see is a mouthy :censored: that has push home his point of view rightly or wrongly and your signature says it all.

also its worth noting hazell's played the most games out of the entire squad,not bad for a liability eh

Listen sonny, I've humoured you since the JK days, who the :censored: do you think you are? OK i forgot Hazell was banned at the Mongs, but cut all the keyboard warrior :censored: out with me. You know me and I vaguely know you and you know I'm not the type of person to take insults to my intelligence too well. You might think you are the be all and end all on this board but all I see is a mouthy :censored: that has push home his point of view rightly or wrongly and your signature says it all.

To be honest, Í'm utterly amazed at 1st of all, your opinion of Hazell, 2nd of all, the way you've completely gone for him in your post and 3rd of all, you...of all people (with stats and everything) can make THAT comment about MK Scum. It's ridiculous! That's whether we agree on player of the season or not...forgetting about him being banned is one thing but just to simply label that he "had to be at fault" is a joke.

As for the rest of the stuff you've wrote...it's nice to know you've got me down to a T. And you know I'd say it without a keyboard too! I'm all for disagreeing about a player, but I ain't gunna watch a player get crucified based on what quite frankly, was a load of rubbish.

Edited by boundaryblue80

For most of the last two seasons, Hazell's name would have been one of the first on the team sheet for me.

Yup, it's not been pretty in recent weeks, but then the club has clearly been in turmoil for much of that time.

Bring stability to the club and I think we'll see Reuben return to form.

He played in a League Cup Final once yer know (not that it's relevant to anything!).

Quite!

I'm with Ackey. Rubes has won Player Of The Season, voted for by the supporters, and yet we're all bickering like kids! It's another reason why I've lost love for my club for the first time in 25 years of watching us week-in-week-out.

I'd not voted for him, I'd gone for Taylor instead but Rubes was close behind, along with Gregan. Yes, he's lost form since his contract was signed, but he isn't the only play to look a shell of their former selves. Every:censored:iingoneofthem look like that, so it's unfair to lay a load of crap at his feet, when he's won this award.

Players do that, they lose form, and go through dips and troughs. I know Rueben ain't a bad player overnight, I've seen a model of consistancy and a shining light through the fog of dispair and disappointment the 12 months before that so I think he deserves a break, and deserves this award.

Anyway, well done Rubes. Not my choice but still well deserved in my eyes.

no need for the language prozac,take his assessment of your post on the chins and move on.