Press Conference Thursday

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ta very much,nothing on official site yet,or stockports site either,lol

if he is being unveiled before the last game of the season, does that mean he is currently without a club?????

Ince?

Holloway?

Adams?

Ritchie?

if he is at at a club, surley all concerned would wait until at least monday???????

if he is being unveiled before the last game of the season, does that mean he is currently without a club?????

Ince?

Holloway?

Adams?

Ritchie?

if he is at at a club, surley all concerned would wait until at least monday???????

thats what i thought....although if he is at a club who have nothing to play for,then i can understand it.

ta very much,nothing on official site yet,or stockports site either,lol

Not a chance on Gannon he was speaking at a sportsmans dinner this week and said he wouldnt go to another club in our division as it would be a step sidewards and he deserves a big job :shock:

I wish I had a few PENNEYS who the new manager was :wink:

The odds on Penney have shortened alarmingly over the past two days. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

No Gannon :disappointed:

the more i think about it, i wouldnt mind someone like ince...he wouldnt stand for any :censored: would he?

Surely I’m not the only one who'll be greatly underwhelmed if we appoint Dave Penney???

No i cant say i am over enthusiastic about him being appointed either, but then i look at the realistic alternatives and none of them really appeal. I think we have to accept that a club with our budget, stature and fan base combined with outstaying our welcome in this crap league, is the best we can expect to attract.

With Penney's odds being slashed and then no further bets being taken; and the fact that with Darlo in administration and him not therefore being tied to a contract, I think we can be pretty safe in the knowledge who it will be.

wont the betting have stopped if the club have made a decision? I wouldnt read too much into it anyway i dont want robins and i dont want anybody that as history at the club, time for a clean slate.

Edited by shaw_blue