Walsall Photos

Isn't a Rubic Cube 3x3x3 in dimension.

Most disappointed at this poor fake cube!!

Yeah i bet that was what was going through that Walsall winger's mind. Probably distracted him enough to help win us the game. :wink:

Some classic costumes and a fantastic atmosphere, well done to all who joined in the silliness! :lol:

Just a side note for the guy with the Rubic cube .. I was watching them try to fit it in the back of the car and give up. You'll be glad to know that it didn't remain on top of the phone box for too long, having been quickly "rescued" by another Oldham fan... :grin:

Some classic costumes and a fantastic atmosphere, well done to all who joined in the silliness! :lol:

Just a side note for the guy with the Rubic cube .. I was watching them try to fit it in the back of the car and give up. You'll be glad to know that it didn't remain on top of the phone box for too long, having been quickly "rescued" by another Oldham fan... :grin:

the guy in the cube was after taking the door off my golf to get a bit of "multi coloured cardboard" back to manchester

i know he put it on top of the phone box just as the TAU was driving past, then there was a few lads picking it up as we passed it, glad its found a good home

the guy in the cube was after taking the door off my golf to get a bit of "multi coloured cardboard" back to manchester

i know he put it on top of the phone box just as the TAU was driving past, then there was a few lads picking it up as we passed it, glad its found a good home

wonder if it will be "HELD FOR RANSOM".....LOL...how much will Mike pay to get it back now that its famous for being on the TV...mike going mental in the costume when we scored the winner has me in tears...

If you think thats bad, you should have seen Leeslovers Michael Jackson glove outfit.

Now that seriously is the worst ever.

Cheers,

Harry

Did you really think it was Bad? They do say that a prophet is never recognised in his home town.

http://imageshack.us

Click 'Browse...' and choose the picture you want to upload. Click 'start upload'. After a few seconds you should get a screen with numerous links on it - copy the link from the 'Hotlink for forums (1)' box. Paste in here.

Done.

EDIT: Too slow. Got distracted by a shiny object. Drat.

Edited by Zorrro