best fancy dress

"There's only one Iain Dowie." Wonder who started that off. :wink::lol:

Danny's, Mr T. was quality.

I don't have a clue who could of possibly of started that one off :wink:

I saw him getting a taxi with Beardy in town later on and although i was stood a bit away it looked like he was still covered in the fake tan or whatever it was he used!

Nava, he was still covered in it, and he is still struggling to get the crap off!

Great day, Swainey and his Mr Motivator on the pitch was quality, but then Kempy with his Dangermouse costume was class, as he had to undo everything just to have a pee!

I would like to echo: with the bitterly disappointing end to the season, you would never have thought it at Walsall, it was more like a promotion party. Every was happy, singing non stop (cue one sore throat) and the fancy dress effort was brilliant. Wouldn't have missed it for the world. We all made it a good end to the season.

I would like to echo: with the bitterly disappointing end to the season, you would never have thought it at Walsall, it was more like a promotion party. Every was happy, singing non stop (cue one sore throat) and the fancy dress effort was brilliant. Wouldn't have missed it for the world. We all made it a good end to the season.

i think uncle mikes rubiks cube was class....and even saw it on the championship highlights...lol

I think that a few others had a slightly different view of your "effort" on Saturday. :wink:

Cheers,

Harry

Each to their own. As I said to Mr T, if he was thinking about being my baby, it wouldn't make a difference.

i think uncle mikes rubiks cube was class....and even saw it on the championship highlights...lol

us too...we sky plused it and we were cying in tears of laughter and the moment he mental after we scored the winner...he couldn't jump up and down so he shook himself violently from side to side with his arm holes flapping too....priceless....what a fantastic day...."will we ever score/win again......."....yes get in there.....

I seemed to see Postman Pat and a Banana guy in Oldham sat night they from the match?

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/raz.../Picture233.jpg

there were another three to.....banana's in pyjama's...near uncle mike's rubix cube when we scored the winner. here are some more

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?cropsu...mp;id=535719844