OWTB Podcast #2

Right now www.owtb.co.uk brings you lively Latics debate and comment.

Each episode will contain a review and preview of Latics matches, a look at the news surrounding Oldham Athletic, featured articles and phone-ins (with any luck! We're still working on this part - more to follow on this later!)

2vhy70m.jpg

Podcast #2 - Recorded 10th May 2009

47 Mins | 43.3mb

In this episode we cover all the recent news items, we review and preview all the playoff matches and take a look at the Premiership relegation dogfight. Our in depth debate analyses Oldham Athletics' manager performance over the years with the recent appointment of Dave Penney, and asks the question - are we too impatient as Latics fans? We also feature for the first time Ackey's Quirky Bit - guess the Colemanball!

Here is a direct link for Podcast #2...

http://owtb.jellycast.com/files/audio/podcast%232.mp3

Subscribe through iTunes - search for owtb in the iTunes Music Store

SUBSCRIBE: itunes_logo.jpg

SUBSCRIBE: logo_rss.png

Music: "Sympathy" by P.T.A and is used by kind permission.

http://www.ptatheband.com/main.php

pod_2releasenotes.doc

Managers_Attachment_xls.xls

Edited by ste1987

:lol:

I told you - I phoned my part in, I'm providing a continental feel!

For the benefit of those who don't know yet - Ackey used his phone to participate in the podcast Sunday evening. The funny side of it is that he sounded like John Motson commentating from CSKA Sofia vs Liverpool in the seventies.

The interesting side to this little fact is that - we can do phone-ins....

Watch this space :wink:

I really enjoyed the first one. It was good to hear Latics issues being discussed. I usually have to join in with people talking about the Premier League.

I'll listen to this when I get home from work tonight. Something to help get me through the day : )

because of the different pitches and levels alot of it sounds like vox pops lol. how do you guys record this?? keep it up :grin:

:lol:

There are certainly still some teething problems, but we're working them out as we go along. We do it over the conference call facility in Skype. It's the cause of the levels problem - as we're all using different technology to record (headsets, inbuilt mic's on laptops and phones).

I've thoroughly enjoyed them.

Ackey was a bit difficult to make out on the second. Rummy's voice cracks me up; not in a nasty way, he just has one of those 'amateur DJ' voices. (I'm going to put this shovel away now...)

Subscribed on iTunes, so I'm looking forward to the next episode landing in my media player.

Help.

When I click on Rummy's link in the opening post to this thread it doean't allow my to choose which podcast to listen to. It just opens up the original podcast one.

same happens with me..... any advice?.... bro?!?!

If you install a podcast aggregator like Juice or ziePOD you can add the RSS link below to them, so that it will automatically show all the podcasts that are currently on our server. I'd advise you to do this then you're not lookin garound for the direct link in each of the dedicated podcast threads.

Of course one could use iTunes, but if you don't want it to hijack all your file associations without telling it to and generally bugger up your perfectly working PC - i'd use a 3rd party aggregator.

Here is the direct link for the 1st Podcast...

http://owtb.jellycast.com/files/audio/Podcast%231.mp3

Don't forget to subscribe and vote for us on iTunes!

SUBSCRIBE: itunes_logo.jpg

SUBSCRIBE: logo_rss.png