Special Message For Neil Kilkenny

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread just shows how pathetic some Oldham fans really are. half of you lot seem more interested in Leeds failing than latics suceeding. when will you realise we dont care about ' little oldham ' , you may see us as rivals but your nothing to us. Manchester United are the only rivals we have over your neck of the woods and even then most of you follow them too :unsure: . Ac Milan , Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia, Lazio, Anderlecht, deportivo la coruna etc etc, OLDHAM ATHLETIC - need i say more your a tinpot team with tinpot support and no history. jealousy is a terrible trait to have guys and gals.

as for Neil Kilkenny would you want to play in front of 4500 fans at Boundary Park with no atmosphere or 25000 + fans at Elland Road every other week. we take more fans away than you get for some home games for goodness sake. NOW ALL OF YOU GET A GRIP AND QUIT WITH THE OBSESSION ITS PATHETIC AND CRINGE WORTHY !!!!!

I love it, I really do.

Yeah your a big club, yeah you have done some stuff in your past, but your League 1 now whether you like it or not. Manchester United, you're rivals. Hang on, aren't you having a go at us for being Jealous of a so called bigger team. Hmmmm? Oldham Atletic comparing ourselves to another league 1 club hmmmm Leeds comparing themselves to the world club champions who are 2 divisions higher. Fantastic mate fantastic.

this thread just shows how pathetic some Oldham fans really are. half of you lot seem more interested in Leeds failing than latics suceeding. when will you realise we dont care about ' little oldham ' , you may see us as rivals but your nothing to us. Manchester United are the only rivals we have over your neck of the woods and even then most of you follow them too :unsure: . Ac Milan , Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia, Lazio, Anderlecht, deportivo la coruna etc etc, OLDHAM ATHLETIC - need i say more your a tinpot team with tinpot support and no history. jealousy is a terrible trait to have guys and gals.

as for Neil Kilkenny would you want to play in front of 4500 fans at Boundary Park with no atmosphere or 25000 + fans at Elland Road every other week. we take more fans away than you get for some home games for goodness sake. NOW ALL OF YOU GET A GRIP AND QUIT WITH THE OBSESSION ITS PATHETIC AND CRINGE WORTHY !!!!!

Like Manchester United give a :censored: about Leeds, they have done and never will give a :censored: about Leeds, speak to any REAL United fan and they'll tell you the same - even when they handed you the league on a silver platter in 1992. Come on 'ickle Leeds even gave United an absolute legend for peanuts - what a bunch of Yorkshire :censored: wits you lot are. Your delusions of grandeur are laughable and on a par with the lot from Eastlands like them United as much as I hate the scummy bastards look on at you and just say "awwwwww!" United's rivals have been and always will be the red half of Merseyside - look at your history and the rivalry has been there for best part of 200 years - now mainly channelled into a footballing rivalry. Leeds like us are insignificant in the grander scheme of things. You lot will never be famous again - Ridsdale has ensured that. It will cost you 100s of Millions of pounds to get back to where you were in 2001, it's not going to happen is it? As for us treating you as a rival, you're not, we beat you at least once a season and have done so with efficient egularlity over the last 25 years.

PS Think you'll fill yer top tier next season? (Snigger)

if you lot arent bothered about Leeds United then why is there thread after thread on here about us ?

have a look over at our site www.waccoe.co.uk and seem how many times Oldham athletic are mentioned. answer - NEVER.

as for Man United not giving two hoots about us what a load of rubbish that is, ' we hate all Leeds scum ' is sang every match but hey they dont care about us :wink: .

when will latics fans realise the season is a marathon not a sprint, yes you may get 3 points off us a season or maybe even 6 next season but its no use getting up for your cup final then failing to beat a relegated crewe side at boundary park in front of 4334 fans :lol: . you blow your load prematurely season after season and end up in mid table obscurity.

as the song goes ' were not famous anymore ' :lol:

Edited by Neil Kilkenny

Odd. I've just searched "Oldham Athletic" in the WACCOFF search engine and it returned 20+++ pages of results. But I'm a geek.

...back to the BBQ....

hope you didn't burn your sausage whilst you wasted your time on WACCOFF

if you lot arent bothered about Leeds United then why is there thread after thread on here about us ?

have a look over at our site www.waccoe.co.uk and seem how many times Oldham athletic are mentioned. answer - NEVER.

as for Man United not giving two hoots about us what a load of rubbish that is, ' we hate all Leeds scum ' is sang every match but hey they dont care about us :wink: .

when will latics fans realise the season is a marathon not a sprint, yes you may get 3 points off us a season or maybe even 6 next season but its no use getting up for your cup final then failing to beat a relegated crewe side at boundary park in front of 4334 fans :lol: . you blow your load prematurely season after season and end up in mid table obscurity.

how are those marathons working out for you sunshine?????????????

does this mean you have shot your load early for the last few seasons?????????

and also if we are so insignificant, why would we ever take 3 points or even 6 next season season???????

you are a bigger club than us, you have more fans than us, you have won more pots than us, you spend more than us, you are more well known than us, you are more disliked than us

BUT, see you next season in division 3 you muppett.

and the thread was about a player you signed from a nothing club after they had bounced you all over bellend rd.

and oh yeah, you posted on little all oldhams board, so you must think about us SOMETIMES

:tongue1:

Edited by palmer1

We can all throw up results...

Football League One Leeds 0-2 Carlisle 10-01-2009

Much different???

A team who stayed up by 1pt...who hadn't won a league game away from home in 12 attempts (1st day of the season)...but hold on...let's WOW at a club from a City had more fans than us...:censored: WOW!!! Looks like you failed even more than us in that case...seems you're too thick to realise that you don't get extra points for getting more people through the gates!!!

So...can you answer me a question...Where exactly are you "Marching on together"??? :grin:

"15pts...who gives a :censored: ...you're Sooooper Leeds and you :censored: it up"...hang on, that was last years song...can you tell me the reason you FAILED MISERABLY this time??? Too much Beckford Yooonited going on methinks...silence him and you silence your scruffy Yorkshire gobs :grin:

Edited by Stevie_J
Language

So...can you answer me a question...Where exactly are you "Marching on together"??? :grin:

"15pts...who gives a :censored: ...you're Sooooper Leeds and you :censored: it up"...hang on, that was last years song...can you tell me the reason you FAILED MISERABLY this time??? Too much Beckford Yooonited going on methinks...silence him and you silence your scruffy Yorkshire gobs :grin:

Not next season Beckford is off and the cash in dirty Bates pocket. Notice cash took to buy the club, notice cash out to help the club, notice cash taken in by the club, notice cash out to help the club, notice cash into dirty Bates pocket............... couldn't happen to nicer followers of a massive club. Kilkenny superstar league one player. Same player Leeds massive followers hated.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ted/8068113.stm

I know this link was posted ealier in another thread, but I wanted Neil Kilkenny to comment on the fact we called Mr Bates and Leeds ambition correct. You're a league one selling club. I think you better reconsider your place in the football world and get some realistic rivals to have banter with. Little Oldham possibly seeing as you like to frequent these parts?

EDIT:I can see Mr Bates pocket swelling to aid his flamboyant life style now. He's not a really big player within the corridors of wealth. Someone or thing as to fund his sham.

Edited by Lags

If it is Neil Kilkenny on the forum, he must have bandaged feet given the number of times he shoots himself in them. He has more of less blown his career. Leeds are now an established Div 1 club with no hope of escape soon and Administration must be around the corner with Mr Bates at the helm.

If it is Neil Kilkenny on the forum, he must have bandaged feet given the number of times he shoots himself in them. He has more of less blown his career. Leeds are now an established Div 1 club with no hope of escape soon and Administration must be around the corner with Mr Bates at the helm.

Its not NK. Just his stalker.

Edited by Deano_oafc

• 2 weeks later...
Donny offically confirmed that Leeds rejected an approach for Kilkenny, "Not for Sale" Donny quoting Leeds.

Perhaps they did recieve a 2.5 million bid for Wellens then. If that is so, then the 80K signing on fee we baulked at seems slight.

• 1 year later...
Why cos he rarely catches and certainly isn't first choice anymore. Wait till he slips off the bench too.

To be fair to the lad, it has turned out alright for him though. They are now at the top end of the division above us, and this season Leeds have played 26 league games. He has started 18 and come off the bench in 4. So he isn't doing all that badly.

To be fair to the lad, it has turned out alright for him though. They are now at the top end of the division above us, and this season Leeds have played 26 league games. He has started 18 and come off the bench in 4. So he isn't doing all that badly.

Hope he breaks his leg