Guest sheridans_world
i dont like mark allott as a player and if this is true i will reeeally dislike him

All the best Mark, you'll always be well liked here. Thanks for all your hard work and especially well done for your player of the season award last season.

All the best Mark, you'll always be well liked here. Thanks for all your hard work and especially well done for your player of the season award last season.

Cheers Mark... here's hoping we get the Dippers on the last game of the season in another crunch game so you can deliberately miss a sitter... :)

Wish he was going somewhere else... but good luck to him... If he is Kay's replacement that'll do for me...

cant get onto the coe shed and dont want to

good signing for them if true, they have improved alot (like it or not),but could it mean they are selling kay? hes midfield isnt he?

Edited by palmer1

Kay is out of contract and is apparently wanted by Posh (who reckon his wage demands are too high) and Hudds.

He's probably not happy with Tranmere's new contract offer.

The acquisition of Allott could be as a replacement.

Good luck to Mark Allott.

Cheers Mark... here's hoping we get the Dippers on the last game of the season in another crunch game so you can deliberately miss a sitter... :)

Wish he was going somewhere else... but good luck to him... If he is Kay's replacement that'll do for me...

If they crossed over that would be top drawer for me.

makes next season interesting again now eh,lol

seriously though,we offered him a contract with what 4 games left of the season...and he didnt sign.....so does this mean he has been tapped up by tranmere???? whilst still contracted to us????

best of luck to him.he must see league one as his level now then

Defo Lags - Kay's the type of midfielder that it is worth paying a bit extra for... combatative, scores goals, and a leader - and obviously can also play at CB.

I know people will say he is out of our budget... but he will never be more than a squad player a P'Boro or Hudds so they wont pay what he is asking. You could build a team around him though... as the Dippers did...

Only need to invest in a couple of key quality players - Kay could be one of them....

makes next season interesting again now eh,lol

seriously though,we offered him a contract with what 4 games left of the season...and he didnt sign.....so does this mean he has been tapped up by tranmere???? whilst still contracted to us????

best of luck to him.he must see league one as his level now then

He would have been allowed to sign a pre-agreement with them at Christmas wouldn't he? I don't think tapping up applies with a player whose contract is expiring.

you really need to lighten up mate,it called a joke,allots nickname rat man,tranmere aka sewere,see what i did.

I agree it's only banter so come on guys stop biting! Only rats do that :wink:

I reckon we only offered him 12 months because of his age, he consults family and wants the security of a two year deal (at a guess)

Isn't that just repeating the joke?

If we're repeating them, then at least go with something like:

I can't imagine the whole Newcastle crowd singing: 'Theres only one Joe Kinnear.'

The pitch is full of 'em.

Although, that is a different team I suppose.