Masters 2009 Announcement #1

15qzoyp.jpg

OWTB.co.uk is proud to announce it has entered into partnership with the North West Masters 2009 to bring exclusive offers to its members.

Over the coming months we will look to bring you all the exciting news regarding this year's Masters, including some exclusive discounted ticket offers and competitions for free tickets to this year's event.

Oldham's participation last season, especially the fantastic support generated by the Latics fans, was regarded as a huge success and OWTB are hopeful that we can help you, the fans, build on that - making this year's event even more special and perhaps seeing the team go all the way to the Grand Final in Liverpool in September.

We will be announcing more over the coming weeks, so keep it OWTB.co.uk for all your Masters news!!

Heat 8: North West Masters - M.E.N Arena, Manchester - Saturday 25th July

Teams: Man Utd, Man City, Oldham, Burnley, Blackburn, Bolton

Doors: 6:30pm

Kick off: 8pm

Cheers for providing the more important info ;)

Last year was a great day, arriving in manchester off the tram to hear oldham chants echoing through the city centre, absolute class. Hope we take a similar amount of fans this year, the amount last year just eclipsed all the other teams support.

Wonder if the wife will mind if we cancel that special Gran Canaria holiday?

:angry::ranting:

That's the kind of commitment we want to see people!!

:D

Couldnt make it last year myself, was in the usa on a summer camp placement, but im defo gonna get to this one, and drag a few other tics along with me!!

Couldnt make it last year myself, was in the usa on a summer camp placement, but im defo gonna get to this one, and drag a few other tics along with me!!

I missed last years too - no idea where I was (Fiji maybe?)... hopefully the things we have in the pipeline with the good folks at the Masters will make up for it!!

I missed it last year as I had long since committed to attend a barbecue. Yes, I barbecue. Thing was that I hadn't been to my friends' house for a few years and they were having a big do on... This year would have clashed with Worldnet, the annual Fans Teams jamboree, but as a lot of the players lads are off chasing whores in Bulgaria at the time anyway I thing we are good to go!

What do you reckon the chances of my sister postponing her wedding for a few days

:ranting::ranting:

I would recommend tha everyone who can goes; it was a good giggle last season

Can someone have a pint or seven for me in Oyster Bar please

Last year was one of the major highlights, taking over Manchester city centre and hundreds of Oldham drunks milling about.

I just hope we have as many as we did last year, as it was really hot and walking into Cuba Cuba with a latics shirt and shorts was the look!

I missed it last year as I had long since committed to attend a barbecue. Yes, I barbecue. Thing was that I hadn't been to my friends' house for a few years and they were having a big do on... This year would have clashed with Worldnet, the annual Fans Teams jamboree, but as a lot of the players lads are off chasing whores in Bulgaria at the time anyway I thing we are good to go!

Have you managed to get out of this wedding double booking?

I was double booked for this last year and had to endure texts all day from people telling me what a fantastic time they were having. Knew there was some shadow of doubt hanging over me yesterday when I accepted a wedding invitation from someone I haven't seen in 10 years :rant.sml:

excellent...bought tickets for the ball and chains birthday last year as he was a red then....must admit - bad show by Man utd, but hey I was in my element and back in my youth watching the likes of millie, ritchie, wright etc...even good to see Andy Rhodes an Paul warhurst (even though they were in opposition colours)...

Atmosphere excellent we chanted the place down - even in the quad beforehand near M&S.....

fab...wanna go again....are we nearly there yet????

Bring it on!!!!!

excellent...bought tickets for the ball and chains birthday last year as he was a red then....must admit - bad show by Man utd, but hey I was in my element and back in my youth watching the likes of millie, ritchie, wright etc...even good to see Andy Rhodes an Paul warhurst (even though they were in opposition colours)...

Atmosphere excellent we chanted the place down - even in the quad beforehand near M&S.....

fab...wanna go again....are we nearly there yet????

Bring it on!!!!!

was in wales last year on a family holiday but made sure nothing was happening this year till the date was given.........anyone know ticket prices and release dates yet???

i know a few went but how many do u rec actually went???

100+???

might go this year then...

I don't know if the answer to your question is in the following thread, but it certainly gives you a flavour of what last year's Masters was like.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=16062&hl=Block