including Pre Season friendlies and JP Trophy games? Just curious. The most I've been to in one season 41 out of 53 in 06/07 season, what with work and other commitments I could of gone to more

I went to 50 out of 56 in 02/03 (and saw another two live on Sky) So really in my mind I only missed 4 games all season. I was pretty proud of that, the Play Off 2nd Leg was touch and go as the Missus was overdue with my little girl. In the end I made it to Loftus Road and she had my daughter the week after. As for the friendlies I missed most of 'em that year I was on holiday.

The most friendlies I've done is every one during the summer of hell, ressies everything (apart from the tWo games in Northern Ireland) I had to go to them all as every game was billed as 'the last one'. Dark, dark days...

Edited by oafcprozac

I went to 50 out of 56 in 02/03 (and saw another two live on Sky) So really in my mind I only missed 4 games all season. I was pretty proud of that, the Play Off 2nd Leg was touch and go as the Missus was overdue with my little girl. In the end I made it to Loftus Road and she had my daughter the week after. As for the friendlies I missed most of 'em that year I was on holiday.

The most friendlies I've done is every one during the summer of hell, ressies everything (apart from the teo games in Northern Ireland) I had to go to them all as very game was billed as 'the last one'/

The second game I go to next season will be my 700th first-team only competitive Latics match, not including friendlies, ressies, yoofs etc...

Edited by oafcprozac

i went to all home and away games from 75till 81 ,i missed 1match when my dad died in 79

Evening Bob.

Did every match for 4 years out of 5 from 79 to mid 80's. Then had a period of all home matches and vats majority of away games until 87-88 season when my lad was born. After that I had to cut down for a while and haven't managed to do every game in a season since.

Cheers,

Harry

Missed 1 in 2007/08, did all the aways last season, couldn't be arsed with 4/5 homes even though i had a ST.

I went to every home game from (including Friendlies) from September 1997-October 2006 I was pretty proud of that a(given the amount of absolute :censored:e I witnessed week after week!!!) and I've still only missed 4 home games in 13 seasons!

Did every game but 1 in 1990/91 (championship-winning season) bar one (a midweeker at Swindon 2-2 draw) then did every game in our first season in the top flight. Couple of long queuing-up days for Liverpool and Man Utd away for that one too.

Ahh, those distant carefree days where my disposable income was more than enough for getting to see Latics every week!

Did them all in 02/03. Just turned 18 and started to have cash readily available. Like a lot of my mates we were 18, usually in college and with part time jobs and little else but Latics and beer to spend it on. Quite a season not to miss a game either :wink:

ROAM from here did five years straight starting with Watford away when Sports Park 2000 was announced. He'll be very peed off I mentioned this before he got chance to :grin:

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

The second game I go to next season will be my 700th first-team only competitive Latics match, not including friendlies, ressies, yoofs etc...

thought you were going to watch chadderton or oldham town next season prozac? :wink:

Did them all in 02/03. Just turned 18 and started to have cash readily available. Like a lot of my mates we were 18, usually in college and with part time jobs and little else but Latics and beer to spend it on. Quite a season not to miss a game either :wink:

i did every game that season no danger

ROAM from here did five years straight starting with Watford away when Sports Park 2000 was announced. He'll be very peed off I mentioned this before he got chance to :grin:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA in this era he missed games due to illness i even visited him in hospital prior to cheltenham at home in 2002 i think it was

I don't think I've ever done every single game home and away in a single season, but I must have come very close in several seasons in the 80's and early 90's.

I have had very many seasons were I haven't missed a home game though, including friendlies, Texaco Cup, Anglo-Scottish Cup etc.

Every game in the first div, every game in the prem, every game when relegated back to what is now the championship. Things then got too bad and too expensive to watch, so just watched every home game plus selected aways - still do.

1971 to 1990 watched home games on a regular basis, away games infrequently, and Liverpool if they were playing a European game <Firmly secures tin hat> :peepwall:

Every game in the first div, every game in the prem, every game when relegated back to what is now the championship. Things then got too bad and too expensive to watch, so just watched every home game plus selected aways - still do.

1971 to 1990 watched home games on a regular basis, away games infrequently, and Liverpool if they were playing a European game <Firmly secures tin hat> :peepwall:

Never managed it - may give it a go one season when I retire - form some sort of OAFCOAP crew :grin:

I'm in the 5 years league and cup home & away gang but my form of late has been poor. Hopefully this season can be the start of 10 years straight :grin:

My usual partner in crime (Phil Crewe - known from the old days to the likes of Bob and Harry I'm sure) will make it to every competitive game more seasons than not, although he's been slacking a bit the last couple of years - missed 2 games last season!

I've not kept a record myself (prozac I'm not sure what concerns me more, the 700 games milestone or the fact you know it's 700 games... :lol: ). Nearest I've ever been to a full season would be 1990/91, but looking at soccerbase I think I missed about 8 aways!