who will it be ?

Graeme Lee/Pawel Abbott/Billy Clarke/Peter Clarke/Miguel Angel Llera/Cleveland Taylor/Danny Graham/Chris Doig/Daniel Jones/Lee Croft/Ishmel Demontagnac - all of 'em to sign soon :blush:

Taxi for TheBigDog.....

You have caused my F5 button to break trying to get the update when they sign.. :grin:

You have caused my F5 button to break trying to get the update when they sign.. :grin:

Graeme Lee/Pawel Abbott/Billy Clarke/Peter Clarke/Miguel Angel Llera/Cleveland Taylor/Danny Graham/Chris Doig/Daniel Jones/Lee Croft/Ishmel Demontagnac

Just need a new keeper in there and we have a full team <_<

Graeme Lee/Pawel Abbott/Billy Clarke/Peter Clarke/Miguel Angel Llera/Cleveland Taylor/Danny Graham/Chris Doig/Daniel Jones/Lee Croft/Ishmel Demontagnac

Windass....?

:getmecoat:

Tell you what, if somehow we managed to get all these players to sign (i'm thinking, possibly get a small child to approach them for an autograph - only to reveal they have just signed the bottom of a folded over contract :deal2: ) we would romp this bloody league...

Just need to add Fabian Yantorno, Paul Murray, Danny Boshell and Jarko Sweetleftfootovic to the list and Championship here we come!

Tell you what, if somehow we managed to get all these players to sign (i'm thinking, possibly get a small child to approach them for an autograph - only to reveal they have just signed the bottom of a folded over contract :deal2: ).....

So that's how Taggart got Butt, the Neville brothers and Scholes to leave Boundary Park Juniors? :unsure:

DP in tonights Chron no signings expected this week.. 3rd signing we were close on must have got away

If they have... add strike 1 to the pathetic media announcements/gimmicks by the club - 09/10. Only 14267 to go to match 08/09.

I genuinely think the clubs media output is great.... but god, have the powers that be got to decide when to open thier gobs... thought they had learned thier lesson last season... yet another signing announcement that has gone pathetically wrong?

However... still a good 12 hours to go for thier self inposed signing deadline... lets not be hasty yet.... but the clocks ticking!

Edited by BigfinLatic

If they have... add strike 1 to the pathetic media announcements/gimmicks by the club - 09/10. Only 14267 to go to match 08/09.

I genuinely think the clubs media output is great.... but god, have the powers that be got to decide when to open thier gobs... thought they had learned thier lesson last season... yet another signing announcement that has gone pathetically wrong?

However... still a good 12 hours to go for thier self inposed signing deadline... lets not be hasty yet.... but the clocks ticking!

I thought it was Wardle rather than anything official?

Or are you classing him as "official"!! :grin:

Tell you what, if somehow we managed to get all these players to sign (i'm thinking, possibly get a small child to approach them for an autograph - only to reveal they have just signed the bottom of a folded over contract :deal2: ) we would romp this bloody league...

Just need to add Fabian Yantorno, Paul Murray, Danny Boshell and [b]Jarko Sweetleftfootovic [/b]to the list and Championship here we come!

Ah, Jarko! There's a blast from last pre-season!!!!!!

I'd forgotten about my Polish left winger.......i wonder if he's a free agent this summer????

Edited by slystallone